Reviews for This Place
You should make more! I loved this so much (:
Shain chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
awesome i loved it
Random yaoi fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Hm, I'm surprised. This was well written and kept in character, unlike most fanfictions, and that makes me really happy. I'm not even going to comment on the lemon because dear Lord, I'm a pervert and I wish to hide in a corner because of the things I read. Other than that last sentence, I really just wish to say that I rather enjoyed the fact that you actually put some effort into this. Buh-bye~
Me chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh my goodness god bless this I was needing this so badly
captianlevi chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Love. It!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This is perfect and I love this game, I ship them soooo much. Great writing and detailes too. :3 Out of every thing why can't Seto just find battery's for Crow in the game?! Seriously... (Internally fangirling XD)
TubarGirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
D'aaaawwwww :3
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I'm beggin' ya... please moar! XD
MeepBoPeep chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh my gurrrrd *Q* I love thiiiis
Hunter Ark chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
FUCK YEAH BUTTSEX
caelesola chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That was so...hnnn...normally lemon does not conjure up such a beautiful image in my head but Fragile Dreams...

Anyways, adorableness, 10/10.
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
it was awesome
M-C-K chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is the best faniction of this couple ever thank you sooooo much for it!
Hayama 4 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I just started to play this game and got to this point yesterday. I'm glad I found this fic, it's great. They seem pretty IC to me, and I like the pace of the story. And of course I loved the plot ;D
Alice.C.D chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
uwaa...I didn't know I had this much blood can come out of my nose anyway the story was very cute and what kind of books does Crow read ?