Reviews for That Which is Greater: Man's Best Friend?
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This story hit home, as I've been taking my rambunctious crazy terrier puppy to group training sessions. Everyone else's dog is so well behaved and listens and Kizzie is darting at twigs and trying to push her face in other dogs' business and getting distracted by birds and what everyone else is doing. So everyone is getting their dogs all nice and trained and I'm in the middle of the yard like "Why did I ever save you off the street, you crazy freakin' monster?" -.-

This was adorable and fit well into the Greaterverse. Loved it!
Hotski chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Adorable little story, I actually liked that he got huge problems with the dog, I can immagine Chucks inner stress about it.

And he was ordering the same as me in the Drive In, good stuff, and of course the last sentence by Chuck, only Sarah gets to tongue kiss him.

Sweet one. :)
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Great story...love the That Which is Greater universe. Thank you for writing...
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aw, poor Chuck. At least he now doesn't have to do that anymore.
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Okay, so ff-net is finally letting me review, so yay! I enjoyed this "snippet," as you called it when you sent it to me, very much. How could I not? There was a Boston Terrier in it! Boston Terriers are scientifically proven to be the best dogs on the planet.

But even if there weren't a Boston Terrier in this, I would have loved it. Sir is such a great dog and it's awesome to see you take that idea and run with it. I can definitely tell you've been through agility training (or your dog has). You told the story very competently, working in hilarious details that really enriched things. Oh, Sir, ya big lunk. I could read about your antics all day. And that ending had me cracking up like nothing else (I once had a dog nicknamed "The Hit and Run Frenchie." She was not a French bulldog. I'll let you draw your own conclusions) because it's rather true.

Thanks for this! WEEK MADE.
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Furry, fluffy, fun...I' can almost see a future fic, one or two years down the road for Violet who, with the help of her trusty and huge best friend, is exploring the neighborhood and solving 'mysteries'. Like, 'The Secret of The Missing Garden Gnomes' or, 'The Secret of The Haunted Birdbath'...and, hint hint, Sir is probably behind both of them. JT
Michael66 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Okay, now you've have freaked me out. Seriously. Were you watching me when I took my dog to class? Maddie chased after every squirrel and bird.

Things did not go well. We were asked not to return. She did so well with the instructor. What happened?

I feel for Chuck. I do. But I laugh at his dog.
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
OK, we knew you could nail Chuck. Wait, that sounds wrong now that I look at what I just...

*Ahem*.

You have the ability to capture Chuck’s personality and write it down perfectly so than gormless fools like me can identify with the protagonist.

Sir, on the other hand...

See, ff needs to have a thingy where when you click on the ‘review’ icon, it give me time to stop laughing, wipe my eyes, have a coffee and restore my normally cool, calm reserved demeanour.

Cue footage: Roan Montgomery –

“Bravo.”
shortpinoyguy chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Enjoyed this very much. Keep going with this.
Donkey chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I refuse to think of this as a one shot. I want a full 100,000 word story of doglyness goodness.

And can we have one from the viewpoint of Sir?
GracelessIsMe chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is AWESOME! I love how you wrote Sir. It seems to me that Chuck should have started with a basic class before going to something like this.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
LOL. Gosh I'd pay to see this in action. So wonderful. Awesome job, quistie! :D
PeterOinNYC chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Fun, fun, fun! Thanks for stepping into the Greaterverse with this one - thought of the agility training I did with my Jack Russel. He finished the course four times before any other dog made it through once. Yeah, Sir is a little different, but no less challenging.

Thanks for the fun diversion.
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
So when did you get to meet my dog.

This was a wonderful surprise. I kept thinking of my dark beast when I read it, and I agree I know where that dogs been. He's not licking my face.