Reviews for Blonde Curls and Dusty Boots
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
greatness in a shot.
justforme95 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Quin wanted to see Brittany but also she didn't want her to see his father and hurt by him. sad... but it's kind of... caring. feels like caring. This situation is hard but they want each other. I can feel warm feelings. Lovely story. I like your Quitt stories. Thanks for great stories.
Orange-Green chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Dang, no idea how I missed this. I love the idea of it! So much backstory for a oneshot. This could easily be an epic multi chapter fic. Totally left me wanting more and I think great things are supposed to do that. Excellent story!
aarcticinferno chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Bittersweet. But achingly tender. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
chillingthedaysaway chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh my God, that was amazingly well done. Oh, you did a period piece which I enjoy immensely, and the jobs and people the characters are in this society go really well together. My heart breaks for Brittany and the job she has. But Quinn. Wow, she's in this state where nothing can be helped and it's all so bittersweet, but lovely.
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Love the time period for this, not to mention the pairing.
MutantYudra chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ugh, Russell Fabray is such an ass, not matter what universe he is in.

Anyways, like all of your stories (especially Brittany/Quinn) I love this storyl

I really wish you would right more Quitt you have a great grasp on the characters in the stories you write about them and you always write them together in such a great way!
drumgirlvaleska chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Ugh the job Brittany has to do is awful, but it seems like Quinn is taking care of her but also she can't fight off the feeling that she's using Brittany.. You wrote this really good!