Reviews for Metamorphosis
Lilliana-Lissa HathawayDavid97 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
OMG! This is really good! You need an Alice PoV!

Can't wait for the next instalment :)

Xx Lilliana-Lissa HathawayDavid xX
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Nice look at Jacob and Edward's conversation about Bella and Renesmee. Thanks for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Nice calming thoughts and comments from Esme.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nice look at Rosalie's thoughts, seem very reasonable and in character.
Me chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Pretty please can we have Carlisle's and Edward's POV?
rpspellbound chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
I just finished all 3 chapters & wanted to say I really enjoyed them! You are going to continue on with other POV's right? ;) I would really love to read Charlie's myself...when he comes to see Bella after Jacob phases in front of him. That's one of my favorite parts of BD & the whole time I'm reading it I'm wondering what is actually going through Charlie's mind...Do you think you might write that in the future? Thanks for the great read!
abishop47 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Just read though ALL your stories so good. Can't wait for a new one.
petmom1213 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
I love your one shots and short stories.

Thanks,

Mickey
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
This was really well written. It was almost like being a fly on the wall in the room. I think you have got both Edward and Jacobs reactions pretty much well sorted. I look forward to the next chapters, with the POVs from the other Cullens.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Another neat chapter! Nicely done with the details of what could have/would have happened behind the scenes of BD. Thanks for writing!
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
This was such a sweet chapter, just like I would have imagined Esme to react! Supportive to all her family and loving towards the youngest two!
Team Edward Rules All chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Update! You should do Edward's pov :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Wonderful chapter and perspective! Thanks for writing!
shes-guilty-by-design chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I can't wait to read more of this! I would love to hear Emmett's POV. It would be funny since he's funny. You could have him cooing to Nessie in gibberish eventhough she understands hims and Rosaliw would scold him gently. Jake POV would be nice too like when he held Renesmee for the first time!
myppe chapter 2 . 2/11/2012