Reviews for That Implied Necessity
BenRG chapter 68 . 5/22/2014
What happened to Green Team was a tragedy in many ways but such is the nature of war. Tucker should have been more careful but maybe Rogers could have been saved if Felix had not panicked at the news of Locus's presence at the outpost.
StarTrail chapter 68 . 5/6/2014
This episode made me sad...
Guest chapter 68 . 5/6/2014
good scene (Man tucker ust be feeling like a total screw up right now.
glittering wolf chapter 66 . 4/26/2014
Wow. That was good.
Alkeni chapter 63 . 2/28/2014
I loved basically all of these shorts. I eagerly await more.
BenRG chapter 62 . 1/11/2014
"I'm just working out how we manage to do that."

For what it's worth, I think Carolina already has a plan to that end and that Sarge and Wash are now part of it. Whether they want to be part of her scheme (for remember, she is a Church and convoluted plans are a family speciality) is entirely irrelevant in her eyes.
BenRG chapter 64 . 1/11/2014
I think that The Director did have a Master Plan but I'm pretty sure it was effectively derailed from the moment he missed that Sigma had his own agenda (or at least failed to realise that Sigma's agenda couldn't be easily manipulated or managed).
SupeyNinjaZora19 chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Oh gods... Bruno Mars' When I Was Your Man played as I read this... Gods my feelings...
Patient131071 chapter 41 . 12/2/2013
In one chapter, you have made something I once found so offensive make sense, and thus made it tolerable. Thanks.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/1/2013
Keep updating
WargishBoromirFan chapter 61 . 6/27/2013
Love the little details of history and neuroses you can read into the totally-not-a-board org chart.
BenRG chapter 61 . 6/27/2013
We still haven't heard all of Tucker's story. I continue to wonder if he'd always known who and what Church really was (maybe Flowers was paying him off to help him keep Alpha under wraps). I also think that, ironically, for all his manifest faults, he was probably the best soldier Blue Team had before Wash joined up.

It's interesting that they haven't removed Sister from the chart. Sarge or Simmons must have told the Blues that Lopez claimed to have killed her by now. I guess they don't buy it any more than Grif did when Lopez told him.
Iron-Mantis chapter 57 . 5/30/2013
Will you just add ten twenty-two! season eleven is coming up soon.
c chapter 59 . 3/22/2013
I would love a series based on the "happy suburb AU" the PFL gang deserve more happines :D
WargishBoromirFan chapter 23 . 3/20/2013
Dang, for a half-drabble, this really hit right in the Funny Aneurysm. Alpha Church tends to be funny, but sometimes, it'll just break your heart later. You know, for *science.*
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »