Reviews for That Implied Necessity
LetsKeepThisLoki chapter 49 . 9/19/2012
(Sorry, not logged in)

My favorite part of this was "Four live people in the room and it's the computer who responds"
I don't know why, but it really stood out.
Omega the Omniscient chapter 49 . 9/19/2012
Nice. Fits in right between the two episodes. Gives poor York's thoughts and troubles a nod.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/19/2012
I really don't think that Carolina was entirely there during this sequence. In fact, given Sigma's maelevolent presence in the observation gallery and the way /all/ the iFrags reacted to Carolina's breakdown... I'm pretty sure that Tex was about to go up against The Meta.
BenRG chapter 48 . 8/31/2012
Yeah, that's a feeling I got from Carolina's rant to Church too: Why did my friends go bad? I think that, more than revenge on the Director, is what she and Wash want to know: Why? Why do this to people who only wanted to do their duty? What was so important that you were willing to destroy countless lives and pervert men and women into the worst kind of treachery?
Omega the Omniscient chapter 48 . 8/30/2012
It only just now occurred to me that they're nearly gone. Carolina, Wash, and maybe another Tex... somewhere. They're all that's left of the Freelancers. Makes me feel that much worse for them.
ParabolaOfMystery chapter 47 . 8/15/2012
I likes these little drabbles. They were cute! My favorite was 1.
BenRG chapter 46 . 8/15/2012
I was wondering how you'd react to CT's pretty dramatic on-screen death. They really threw the whole Meaningful Death trope at her, didn't they? Now Carolina has CT's DataPADD and I wonder what her final legacy will be.
Omega chapter 46 . 8/14/2012
Second person had a nice effect. I'm sad that CT died so long ago, but it certainly made for a good fight scene. The revelation in that episode made me really sad to see all the empty seats in the escape craft...
Martienne chapter 46 . 8/14/2012
So sad. The tone is quiet and defeated. This is an interesting one since it's hard to find a well-written story written in the second person. I like the idea that she was only pretending to be in love with her contact in whatever that group is she was ingratiating herself to. Not because it gives you an out, either,but because it just seemed a little bit too convenient. You know? And I did notice that about why the guy kept calling her Connie. What I find curious now is that when he used her armor at the desert temple, he was using the name CT.
ParabolaOfMystery chapter 46 . 8/14/2012
Agh right in the feels
This is probably one of my favorites so far. Good job
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 46 . 8/14/2012
coool
Warlord-Xana chapter 45 . 8/14/2012
good chap and

WOah... that was one curveball with inssurectionist leader and ct in the new ep i did not expect seeing (Blue guy was a abit of a badass and it confirm you call tex a shadow you signed your death warrant in those days.
BenRG chapter 45 . 8/8/2012
I think that Carolina's obsession with Tex and with being 'Number One' is a flaw that was the ultimate cause of her destruction. I wonder exactly what we're going to learn next week. I ask because, since Revelation, episode 10 has always been a Tex spotlight.
Leonard Church814 chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
YAY
Leonard Church814 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
dude you jst blew my fucking mind O_O
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »