Reviews for That Implied Necessity
ParabolaOfMystery chapter 29 . 5/3/2012
You should do more Tex/sarge... They're wonderfully dysfunctional:)
Martienne chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
I RPed York getting the eye injury in an AU and this is very similar to the way I characterized his reaction to it. He's stubborn and likes to do things himself, and he doesn't like to ask for help, especially not from a doctor.
Omega chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
Sweet and sad. Not much else I can think to say.
BenRG chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
Nice POV there and you do wonder what Maine was doing in that pod. Why wasn't he dropped in with the rest of the team? Maybe he is unstable... always WAS unstable. Maybe The Meta wasn't an anomaly but what he would have become anyway with Sigma whispering creative malignancy into his mind.
BenRG chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
I have to agree that 'Lina is one of those 'alpha' personalities who absolutely has to be best at EVERYTHING she is associated with. CT, on the other hand, is a bit of an individualist who will kick out at what she is expected to do as a way to try to assert her self-identity.

It's an irony that, perhaps, it is this desire for perfection that broght 'Lina to The Director's attention and led, quite directly, to her downfall.
Ayane458 chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
Cake ftw.

Did you just post a chapter two sentences long? The A/N was just as long as the story :P
Omega the Omniscient chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
Loved the nod to Portal. Best thing ever. Not sure what the E was for. Probably something obvious. AI experiment gone wrong is a great parallel.

Enjoyed Joker/479. Great parallels again. Similar personalities make for interesting conversation. York view point makes interesting perspective.

Short but interesting. Church the director is an enigma. Memories, warped AI, dangerous ego.
BenRG chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
So, you think that the CT of Recreation was the original, huh? Well, I can see how that fits into the dramatic narrative of this story and, in my heart of hearts, I suspect that it is the case in canon. I only hope that it was someone else using her armour because I'd have liked to have seen a Wash/CT team-up later on.

This was an interesting handling of the story - a man who no longer is sure of his own perceptions because of the number of times he's had memories that are not his own influence his actions. Like you, I also wonder if Epsilon was sending out the memories we see in Reconstruction, which raises questions as to whether the 'eChurch' in Recreation and Revelations might actually be a back-up of Alpha taken during the time he and Epsilon were in contact.

I'm really enjoying these shorts. You've done a great job in bringing the background of Wash and his relationships with his team-mates to life.
Ayane458 chapter 21 . 4/1/2012
FILSS, not FLYSS.

Other than that, I really like these drabbles of yours.
Aniphine chapter 21 . 3/31/2012
This is really cute. I love it. :)
Aniphine chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
Aww. Too cute. :)
Aniphine chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
Very interesting. Very intriguing, I really love this story. :D
Aniphine chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
That's sad but really beautiful. You have a wonderful writing style. :)
Aniphine chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
That's a really beautiful way you added depth to CT. She's not just a tomboy but actually has an internal struggle. Great chapter. :)
Omega the Omniscient chapter 21 . 3/31/2012
Thought provoking and entertaining as usual. The romance between York and Carolina is of course insightful and well done. Very clever with the Sprint reference, and touching on York's eye in the second.

As always I find Wash's behavior most intriguing. CT's death is a tender subject. It's sad that he has to pick apart reality from nightmares and memories. The shift toward brutality could be related to this, perhaps? But it seems to be more Maine's influence than any other trauma pushing him in that direction.

Thank you for writing these! 8D