Reviews for That Implied Necessity
Tom Phan chapter 29 . 5/6/2012
So maybe isn't so bat-shi* crazy after all. Points to sarge.
BenRG chapter 29 . 5/6/2012
Sarge in the know? Given that he built Lopez (although not well), one has to assume that he'd know an android robot body on sight. The question is: Does he know what Tex is, the mind in the body?
Iwantyourovaries chapter 29 . 5/4/2012
Tex/Sarge... I love them so freaking much for a dedicated chruch/Tex fan... So i adored this!
Aniphine chapter 29 . 5/3/2012
I like how you wrote it, you made it interesting and funny as well as pretty immersive. :D. And I love Sarge's line at the end, lol! Sarge, I guess you are great at one-liners.
Omega chapter 29 . 5/3/2012
Aha! A weakness. You're great at finding those in these characters.
ParabolaOfMystery chapter 29 . 5/3/2012
You should do more Tex/sarge... They're wonderfully dysfunctional:)
Martienne chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
I RPed York getting the eye injury in an AU and this is very similar to the way I characterized his reaction to it. He's stubborn and likes to do things himself, and he doesn't like to ask for help, especially not from a doctor.
Omega chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
Sweet and sad. Not much else I can think to say.
BenRG chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
Nice POV there and you do wonder what Maine was doing in that pod. Why wasn't he dropped in with the rest of the team? Maybe he is unstable... always WAS unstable. Maybe The Meta wasn't an anomaly but what he would have become anyway with Sigma whispering creative malignancy into his mind.
BenRG chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
I have to agree that 'Lina is one of those 'alpha' personalities who absolutely has to be best at EVERYTHING she is associated with. CT, on the other hand, is a bit of an individualist who will kick out at what she is expected to do as a way to try to assert her self-identity.

It's an irony that, perhaps, it is this desire for perfection that broght 'Lina to The Director's attention and led, quite directly, to her downfall.
Ayane458 chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
Cake ftw.

Did you just post a chapter two sentences long? The A/N was just as long as the story :P
Omega the Omniscient chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
Loved the nod to Portal. Best thing ever. Not sure what the E was for. Probably something obvious. AI experiment gone wrong is a great parallel.

Enjoyed Joker/479. Great parallels again. Similar personalities make for interesting conversation. York view point makes interesting perspective.

Short but interesting. Church the director is an enigma. Memories, warped AI, dangerous ego.
BenRG chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
So, you think that the CT of Recreation was the original, huh? Well, I can see how that fits into the dramatic narrative of this story and, in my heart of hearts, I suspect that it is the case in canon. I only hope that it was someone else using her armour because I'd have liked to have seen a Wash/CT team-up later on.

This was an interesting handling of the story - a man who no longer is sure of his own perceptions because of the number of times he's had memories that are not his own influence his actions. Like you, I also wonder if Epsilon was sending out the memories we see in Reconstruction, which raises questions as to whether the 'eChurch' in Recreation and Revelations might actually be a back-up of Alpha taken during the time he and Epsilon were in contact.

I'm really enjoying these shorts. You've done a great job in bringing the background of Wash and his relationships with his team-mates to life.
Ayane458 chapter 21 . 4/1/2012

Other than that, I really like these drabbles of yours.
Aniphine chapter 21 . 3/31/2012
This is really cute. I love it. :)
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »