Reviews for Stranded
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
This is horrible
Haddopa chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
Please please write more.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
wright faster
lizette chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
Omigod, it should have been a girl. YOU MUST REWRITE IT AND MAKE IT A GIRL NOW!
NOW! NOW! make that baby a girl , I'm sorry to be rude but it should have been a baby girl.
Lizette chapter 18 . 9/19/2012
Peeta should get seduced by Glimmer and Glimmer should get pregnant but she moves on because She wants Cato, not Peeta, and then , maybe she should get killed by something after the baby gets born, and then Rue or Prim or Love should take care of it.
Lizette chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
okay, so who's kid is clove pregnant with ?
Kamil the Awesome chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
So when will we know about the next story?
gorrillaface345 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Isn't it suppose to be 5 girl
BOB.Bibby chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
awesome! i love this stry!
LettingGoX chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
Oh my freakin god this is AMAZING! AHHHHHHHHHHH! couldve done without glimer tho, you know? haha jk omg I'M GUNNA GO READ THE SEQUEL NOW! AHHHHH!
CatosChick344 chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
I'm actually sad tht its over haha but im excited for Stand Divided. This was very well written book, and thanks 4 putting more Cato in hehe. But him being a father frightens me lol! keep it up! Oh, and question: do u like my fanfic that i uploaded (or at least the first chapter)? I'm getting ready to start the second chapter, but I want an opinion. Thanks!
Caeli Quaedem chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
I'm gonna be honest- I didn't really understand some of the stuff that's going on, but I think that's just me. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story and am gonna be looking forward to the sequel. I hope Peeta and the others would still be in the story, though.
Aloha-Pinkly chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
I loved this story. Everything about it is amazing. It is so unique from any other story out there. I loved how you evolved characters into new people that I have never seen before. You are I truely amazing author and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Ruby chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
Omg u mean stand divided is the squel damn I read that one first no wonder it did make sence -_- but good story are you obsessed with planets or romon gods or something o_0