Reviews for The Drama Warriors
Ms. Jazzlyn chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Update this story I like it and the movie
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
So far the parts fit perfectly! Never would've expected Chris to advocate togetherness among gangs LOL. But I remember Alejandro framing the Warriors because Fox/Noah saw him shoot Cyrus! Sad that DJ had to pay for that crime! Duncan makes the perfect Ajax and Cody makes a good Rembrandt too! Can't wait to see their journey to safety!
TazFlan93 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Keep it up, dude!
kyrogue23 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
good chapter and also I always hoped that cleon had lived through that. he was and is my favorite warrior in both game and movie.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Gotta say that I love this movie (despite what happens to Fox and Ajax! The video game was pretty good too. I have to agree with the previous reviewer who said that Duncan and Ajax have a more similar personality whereas Rembrandt is the newest and nicer member of the Warriors which sounds a lot like Trent! But it's your story and the other parts do seem appropriate! Can't wait to see how this works since Detroit Rock City is working well enough! :)
kyrogue23 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
good casting you got the sight people but made huge mistakes on the placing then this is how it should be:

Swan- Justin (good)

Ajax- Duncan (because they are the hardcore people of the group)

Cleon- Lightning (this is more lightning style)

Snow- DJ (DJ should be snow)

Cowboy- Geoff

Fox- Noah

Rembrandt- Cody

vermin- Brick (I can see this being brick)

Cochise- Mike

And have you played the videogame version, it follows the movie and more on how they formed.
TazFlan93 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
FINALLY A WARRIORS TD STORY! I would Lol so bad if Harold was ChatterBox. (Hint Hint)