Reviews for Roommates at Pendragon
Rosette-99 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
So sweet...but I don't like the name...Lia should have been the nickname while the true name was Leliacana or lelia... But sweet story! Not a fan of M/M lulu and Suzu-kun together ut, fem! Lulu and Suzuku might work!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
WaaahhhH! *Starry eyes* They make such an adorable pair! Thanks so much for sharing.
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awe this is the second time I've read this and I still love it
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Interesting story. xD
dksamuri chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Not usually a fan of gender changes, but this was surprisingly well thought out and written. Hope you are planning a second chapter. I look forward to it eagerly.
Wake Me When I Care chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This story was amazing!

Not only was it female Lelouch, which I have started reading recently but it was done so well that I can't help but love it. I wouldn't mind reading a sequel to this!
elarielf chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This really is such a sweet fic, and plays with the girl-at-an-all-boys-school trope so nicely.

Leonelle is very much Lelouch, albeit in a female body, and Suzaku is adorable as he tries to keep up with her.

It really did ring true that it was sex and attraction first, then friendship and intimacy - the opposite of a typical 00 fic, but it worked really well in a University setting. XD