Reviews for A Pearlshipping Valentine Carol
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 8/29/2017
That was awesome.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 5 . 8/29/2017
...I'm glad you don't take suicide lightly.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 4 . 8/29/2017
I shouldn't have been surprised that Mesprit was there.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
And Ash sees his past!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 8/29/2017
I love the mischief of a Gengar.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
This was an interesting side of Ash.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I haven't read the story yet and I'm already excited. Polemic version of A Christmas Carol? And Valentine too? Plus Pearlshipping? And 3 Pokemon instead of ghosts? Awesome!
No1 pearlshipper chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
This is the best ash and Dawn story I have ever read. It is Mazing and thankyou for taking the time to read it.
Knight Of Balance chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Of course, Future will be Darkrai. It has to be him or Girtina, since they're the only scary pokemon.
Daniela chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I love it! It's so beautiful!
Shego chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I knew it. I knew all along that Dawn have some feelings for Ash. If Misty didn't have the courage to tell him so she feels, she's out of luck because Dawn's the only female companion who asked Ash to join his journey in the straightforward manner without any excuses.
Shego chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Now you listen here. I know that Ash loves pokemon and all. But Ash's no jerk. He just happens to be nice and innocent boy who dreams on becoming a pokemon master. Ash is too nice to become that kind of person.
Eita Kirigaya chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Good fiction but the pokemon selecteions were award. Please write a sequel
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Thank u for the best pearl shipping story EVER!
TheUberkev chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Well, what can I say? Another great fanfiction. Also, your 'biggest pearlshipper' is one lucky girl. To have a great pearlshipping writer as a boyfriend. Wish you 2 eternal bliss(unless u 2 broke up, of which I would be very sad).

-TheUberkev