Reviews for A Pearlshipping Valentine Carol
No1 pearlshipper chapter 6 . 1/9
This is the best ash and Dawn story I have ever read. It is Mazing and thankyou for taking the time to read it.
Knight Of Balance chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Of course, Future will be Darkrai. It has to be him or Girtina, since they're the only scary pokemon.
Daniela chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I love it! It's so beautiful!
Shego chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I knew it. I knew all along that Dawn have some feelings for Ash. If Misty didn't have the courage to tell him so she feels, she's out of luck because Dawn's the only female companion who asked Ash to join his journey in the straightforward manner without any excuses.
Shego chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Now you listen here. I know that Ash loves pokemon and all. But Ash's no jerk. He just happens to be nice and innocent boy who dreams on becoming a pokemon master. Ash is too nice to become that kind of person.
Eita Kirigaya chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Good fiction but the pokemon selecteions were award. Please write a sequel
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Thank u for the best pearl shipping story EVER!
TheUberkev chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Well, what can I say? Another great fanfiction. Also, your 'biggest pearlshipper' is one lucky girl. To have a great pearlshipping writer as a boyfriend. Wish you 2 eternal bliss(unless u 2 broke up, of which I would be very sad).

-TheUberkev
Dan Cool chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is a cool story. A new take on "A Christmas Carol" episode very good idea.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
I loved this, you sure your girlfriend is the worlds biggest pearlshipper?
DawnFanGurl chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
OMG this is sooo good you have creative stories as well!
PorcelainDollxx chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Awww

This story was so cute :D

I liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
:) awesome
runosawesome5878 chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
WOW...This story is amazing! I absolutely loved it! Great story, gr8t ideas, gr8t finish wow this is a true masterpiece! I am really looking forward to reading more of your amazing stories!
HutchinsVW chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Knew it would be a great ending to a great story! Bravo!