Reviews for The Shenanigans of Cap'n Jack Sparrow
CJ-T-Bone chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
I'll follow just to see how much shit jack can get into. :D
Damon-013 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Oh, Lord, a chapter on the battlefield? That means either Jack gets a weapon or he'll commit various acts of fuckery.
Update soon, please
ZylerLee chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Good story
kail christensen chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
um..are you gonna update it or is the story "dead"?
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This should be fun.
Leonard Church814 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
It's good to play Jacks theme while reading
hey chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
this story is awesome. when i was reading the first chapter it felt so real. i could literally imagine jack walking through the shop talking to tia, and i could hear their voices and everything. good job. update soon.
Brandon Vortex chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
not bad
Shniggit chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I can tell this is going to be very good. I hope you update soon,
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
I thought this be to cracky to be any good, glad I was wrong. um random point but did you ever have the show Jack how to work their multishot weapons?
Killuminator chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
So the thing is like you said, the characters are indeed OOC. Well except Jack. You never know what he thinks. Two things I want to say. First shouldn't Jack call Arbiter a monster rather than an alien since the concept of alien haven't been found yet in the 16th century. And then the theory about Jack from an alternative universe doesn't sound plausible to me. Wouldn't it be better to say he came from the past ? Another minor complain is you haven't included Cortana in this.

Try a bit harder and you will be fine.
Killuminator chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
okay, interesting plot so far : Jack drank some weird stuff, got thrown into America in modern day, play Halo, obviously, and then got sucked into the game itself.

Not bad for a start I guess, but I hope the following chapters should be longer and less than an introduction of the story like this.

Other than that, you dun goof.