Reviews for Solitary
BlueDiamondStar chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I hope there will be more of this because I'm too intrigued
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
what's he going to write to peter?
what about him going crazy?

and: are you going to update this story?
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
who is there? just a dream or someone real?
Lilywonders chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
FFFFFF, WHYYY?

Sooo, I read your fanfictions, and you leave this off here? I really like the emotional parts with Neal. I think its really cool how you're using Nick Halden as an inner Neal, almost.
joy2190 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I like the idea of Neal talking with his alias, interesting concept. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Fierce Queen chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Nick Halden is in Neal's cell? How interesting! I'm glad Neal at least has George on his side. Poor Neal-if the guard only understood what Neal was going through at the time of the situation. I hope Neal can get the letter to Peter without incident.

Oh, I hate writer's block. I hope it stays away. And by the way, I'm sooooooo sticking around for the ride :)

Blessings,

~Fierce
IceDragon1095 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Wow. Neal's right it really didn't take him long to go crazy. And with Nick around, I feel like this may be one of those situations where you can't be sure what's real and what isn't. Scary. And now he's actually listening to his hallucination. Peter really does need to help him. _
Marie King chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ugh, I hate and love cliffhangers please update when you can!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Okay, after the twist you threw in at the end of the last story, I'm wide open on who's in the cell! Please don't keep your readers waiting too long for the next chapter!
govgal chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I would go absolutely NUTS in solitary. i would definitely go crazy!
IceDragon1095 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
-Maybe- he didn't think it through? Oh, Neal, you hardly ever think it through. At least according to Peter. Who -is- in Neal's cell? Keller? Wilkes? Mozzie? Peter? El? Jones? Diana? Hughes? Okay maybe not Hughes... A figment of Neal's imagination? June? Sara? Someone from Neal's past that we don't even know about? One of Neal's relatives? I think that's just about anyone it could possibly be... The guard Neal threatened in the last story? They probably wouldn't allow that though... and that's assuming they would allow anyone... Gah! Must. Know. MORE. 0_0
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
At least Peter helped Neal a bit. Yikes! Who IS in Neal's cell? Update soon please! You did a good job!

Blessings,