Reviews for Favoritism
Slash Gordon chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Well, recognizing the Beaubier twins would probably be impressive if I commented right after this chapter was uploaded, rather then after two subsequent chapters were put up. So I'm guessing I'm about the 5th or 6th person who "got" it.

Oh, well.

Good chapter! Off to read the others!
Christa4ever chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I would like to see the frost family brought up. Is the tic going to be all opinions about who's who's favorite, or once you have introducted all your characters and all of their inner workings and tensions will we get to all those dyamatics play off each other in a larger story? I'm just curious. Either way I thought forward to the next chapter.
Raven34link chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
i've read some of the comics but i haven't read any with his daughters, are they mutants? if so what are their powers?
IronSavior chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Yes, do continue! Perhaps you can do the LeBeau family? The Frost family? I know they weren't in the cartoon but I found the Frosts to be rather dysfunctional. At least from what I've read of their history. Of course, the St. Croix family was very dysfunctional. Anyway, keep it up.
lychee loving chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I have a special weakness for family-centered fic, even if they are as thoughtful as this. The X-Men are made of dysfunctional families, aren't they?

I also have a weakness for Evo!fics that have the adults as the voice of the story. There aren't many with them at the helm, so this is especially interesting to me. I love the peeks into their psyches/thought processes.
Raven34link chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
but doesn't Ororo show favouritism to Evan?

either way Xavier still favours Jean
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow. I think the one I loved the most was McCoy's. It made me smile. His teacher approach on the whole situation is just excellent.

But I will say I was not a fan of Storm's piece. May be because I'm not a big fan of her character, but that's just me playing favorites ;)

Logan's hit hard because the X-23 episodes really dug deep. It gives him someone to care about, someone to try and watch over. He's trying to protect her from both HYDRA and herself and the rest of the world, and yet, when it comes down to her or the Institute kids, he would kill her in a heartbeat, no second thoughts. It's intriguing to see how being at the Institute has changed him enough to not want to kill anyone of them, but to kill anyone who hurts them, especially compared to his general "I hate kids" thing he's always got going on. He does like kids. He doesn't want one, doesn't like them much, but he does care, and I'd that's the least he can do, Hell, that's good enough. And you develop the thought well. This section especially caught my eye because Wolverine and X-23 have such an interesting relationship between a bond and a vendetta.

And for your little notes at the bottom, I have no idea what you're talking about for any of that .' New to the Marvel realm, so a lot of that was kinda jibberish. But it's always cool for people to splash some other stuff from different locales into their work. Mixes it up.

I really like your style. Straight-forward, no drawling it out, clean-cut, one error that I saw, can't remember what it was now, and it was actually and insightful read.

Thank you.

RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
cool story, i love your concepts and character portrayal, ive really like your storie, ans especially how you portray rogue as her being a strong individual and mystiques role inher life(and i agree with most of it, just adding in alittle personal touch though;)) but theres one thing i disagree with(sorry, just got to point out my opinion)i dont really like how you portrayed logans feelings toward X23, it juat seemed too harsh, she is a person and you it didnt seem like HYDRAs role in her life was included...SORRY, i always add my own brand of rant''''''
Kitty-Mae chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very interesting concept. I like how you wrote a piece for each adult. And the twins were Jean-Paul and Jeanne-Marie, of course! Better known as Northstar and Aurora.