Reviews for Movie Surfing
rogueX17 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Hullooo… update?
celeste301 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
MORPHEUS ! okie dokie LOL love, love, loved the insanity of it all.
celeste301 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
oooh, yay! I feel so. . inspiring lol. Thanks for the shoutout :)

Loved the beginning, can't wait to see what twisted weirdness you have planned for our boys.
terigaliyan chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
This is just...awesome. :D
terigaliyan chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Think I love this already. :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Oh this is getting good...you've got their reactions down pat! Gotta love that trickster and his games. Keeps our boys on their toes. Can't wait for the next exciting chapter!
cheekymonster2 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Okie dokie! The matrix isnt in my top ten either but i like the twist you put on it! Looking forward to more!
stephaniew chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Thanks for including this one! The Matrix is so iconic and recognizable, it seemed like a natural for this story. Glad it's moved a little bit up your movie list! :)

Again, the fun banter between the brothers is good fun! I can totally see Dean ribbing Sam about the girl and Sam being all pouty about it. The idea of the 13th floor is great...it's too bad it took Sam just a litttttle to long to figure that out!

I think you absolutely captured the movie scene here! And I love that Sam is totally geeking out over being in it and being Morpheus. Dean, on the other hand, is not so enthused. Nice counterpoint to Dean fangirling over Dr. Sexy in Changing Channels. Knowing what's gonna happen to poor Dean did not in any way stop me from giggling as I imagined him saying "okie dokie" and then jumping off the roof and plummeting to the ground! And excellent use of Dean's trademark phrase as he falls!

It's my honor and pleasure to be your PA on this, sweets! I'm having an enormous amount of fun helping and reading your brilliant adaptations!
Silverspoon chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Great start. Although now I am mad at you because I want a Snickers, lol.

The whole movie concept is intriguing, and it's great to see Gabriel in here - he always livens things up.

Poor Dean, lol. Your ending made me chuckle, and I could completely see it all happening, especially Sam lapping up the situation. I too hate the Matrix, but this was great.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Glad the site is back up and cooperating again so I can review! :)

I was a total fangirl for this story from the moment you suggested it! I've had almost as much fun talking about it with you as reading it!

The movie-like opener is great and I love the clues around who's behind this. Sam's observations on Dean are fun and very much in character for them. Sam ordering the fruit and toast and Dean ordering some ridiculous amount of food is excellent! Sammy pulling the girl card AND the puppy face was hysterical! I love the way he totally works Dean here to get what he wants.

Excellent setup for the case as well. Definitely something that would attract their attention, Apocalypse or not. I know it's tough to set up a case, but what you've got here works well.

So excited to watch where this goes!
Garideth chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I'm hooked already! Update soon!
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
you are spoiling us with alll these stories! cannot wait!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Sounds like it could be fun ;)