Reviews for When Aliens & Fanboys Collide
The pH alchemist chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
AAAAAAAHHHHH I am such a fan girl when it comes to Star Wars! Real lightsaber duels?! Super cool! Was the language the Zimbok was speaking something from Star Wars?
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hahahahahah! So cute! That was an awesome cameo with Donna! Jive turkey...
alias093001 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Well, would you lookie here, I've gone and struck sci-fi gold. Utterly fantastic! I don't think I've laughed harder in my life.
star jelly chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh my god that was possible the funniest Doctor Who story ever!i l loved how you worked Donna in as well as Guinan! I could not stop laughing! Loved it!
ABadPlanWellExecuted chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
How is it possible that I have never read this bit of brilliance? I kept trying to make a mental note of things that were especially funny, but there were too many, and I was laughing too hard. I will say, though, that the jive turkey bit completely made my evening! *renewed snorting!* Loved it, from start to finish!
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Holy crap, this is hilarious! Crack yes, but DELICIOUS crack! Oh my gosh, when the Doctor started talking about how he'd been a consultant for the film, I about lost it. The you mentions Guinan, and I'm pretty sure I laughed hard enough to wake the neighbors up.

But then, THEN, "Greedo" came on the scene. Of course, the Doctor is... well, the Doctor, so he didn't shoot first. (After all, he has to give them a chance, yeah?) Still, I think I actually laughed hard enough I cried.

Absolutely brilliant.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Cannot tell you how much i LOVED this story. Seriously, i'm in a silent library and trying and failing to not laugh out loud! Little Donna was hilarious, Mickey's 'fanboy lust' and the recreation of Jabba's palace at the end was brilliant. AMAZING. And totally not crack at all! Could totally see this happening! : D
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh, yes! I love it! ...and Donna and Wilf! Brilliant. Thanks for posting! :D
ceeare chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was cute . Now if they show up in Aliens and cowboys it will be really interesting
scgirl-317 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. That was hysterical! Seriously, I'd be right there with them, in costume, spoiling the end, whispering lines, the whole nine yards! But I have to ask, they seriously turned the Death Star into a casino? XD

Laughing my butt off! Loved it!
The Boisterous Anomaly chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Ha! This is HILARIOUS! Fantastic job as usual. ;)
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
LOVED all the references and little Donna! Also, nice sneak-in with Guinan as the bartender! XD Great work!
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Awesome and I love the interaction with his future companion (no spoilers)
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This was a thing of absolute and pure beauty.
Juniper87 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012