Reviews for The Unsinkable Brain
samjax chapter 18 . 1/22
Wow, wow, wow this was the greatest story I've ever read in my life. Love it, love it. Shame it's over but it was entertaining, happy, and sad. A for this story and you guys. ;) :) ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
Oh my god, the story is so much better with Pinky and the Brain. So much more meaning, especially when Tulip blew the whistle- not only to save herself and keep her promise with Jake, but to save Pinky's life, too- and their love is so much sweeter because of the simple things, and so much safer because of their familiarity, like with the "if you're dead, I'm going to have to hurt you" and the Brain using his tail to pick the lock like he has done so many times in order to save everyone's lives, and it wasn't just the original story with Pinky and the Brain copying everything in their own way and completely unnecessary like I thought they would be, but everything was interwoven and meaningful and...! I have never seen the movie Titanic before, but now I don't want to because no story can be better than the one I just read without seeming incomplete.
Maeve Moonstone chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
That last review was from me. Sorry, I didn't know I wasn't logged in when I wrote it. But I meant every word! I know it's silly, but I don't WANT to watch the Titanic now because it'll feel incomplete without pinky and the Brain making everything more meaningful. Fantastic writing.
awriterwrites1 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I am LOVING this! Great writing and good fun. Leo bunking with a mouse and not even complaining about it! Only with Steven Spielberg. ... Oh, wait! Remember that episode called Bo Bubba Brain, when he sang that country song? Something similar fits here. If you keep the last line in mind, this sooo works;

"Well, I'm not a lab mouse. Never lived in a cage.
Yes, I got me a job but won't take minimum wage.
And people adore me, YEAH! As my movies unfurl!
They call me Sir James Cameron. 'Cause I'm KING OF THE WORLD!"

Imagine that being sung by Maurice LaMarche .
Twinkel13 chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
wohaow, I'm actually crying.
Mostly at the part when Pinky realizes Jake is dead. Death seems somehow more sad and frightening in the eyes of a child. "the quiet pepole" *shudder*

also, in general, I love the foreshadowings in this story. Like Pinky looking at lady dresses at the very beginning and then is to wear dresses for most part of the fic later on XD
and you knew that hat was gonna be trouble B/
Karlanvomega chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
How can I have forgotten to write something for an awesome fic? I loved this movie and now I love it more because you put one of my favorite cartoons in it! :D It wasn't rushed (like most fanfics nowadays -_-) and made me laugh so many times :D Thanks for the read!
Baron's Girl chapter 18 . 6/3/2012

Baron's Girl chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
Someone has probably already pointed this out, but 6 paragraphs from the end of the chapter, I found this little typo

"At -Rose's- shoulder, Brain put his hat on and tugged Pinky against him, holding tightly and hoping Cam had no extra ammunition."

Other than that, I REALLY LOVE THIS and am getting all snivly and fangirly! ;w;
tundervolt chapter 12 . 2/21/2012

I wanted fluffy fluff , not angsty angst !

Just kidding this story is absolutely awesome.
tundervolt chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Can I say that waking up every morning with a new chapter of this great great GREAT story has made this week a very happy one ?
tundervolt chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
YAAAAAAAAAYY ! This is so adorable ! I LOVE IT !
Pontythings chapter 1 . 2/9/2012