Reviews for Evil Is as Evil Does
mysterious fantasy chapter 1 . 6/29
That was cute! But i was kinda hopping for more on the nancy thing, that was interesting. Great job!
Daryl chapter 1 . 2/7
i really love this story :)
Mimic chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I don't get why Kim offers what SHE would want, instead of what Shego would want. It's like she is trying to get something instead of giving. Isn't five years of marriage enough for her to know that? Shego likes romance, redhead, romance! But my teory is that otherwise it would be boring for us to read, and that Kim is just being herself, always trying to force what she wants, even when she doesn't deserve it. That's Kim's job. u.u It's also Shego's job to break Kim's hope! Hahahaha. Go do the laundry, woman, you're going to suffer, not have fun! It's supposed to be punishment after all!

On a side note: I vanted moar villains!
It was all so cool, all the villains in there, the jokes, Nancy, the old guy, the law table, I liked even the law table, mind you! (Not dementor, I never liked dementor...)
You manage to give the slice of life feeling even to a villain reunion, you're great, my King.

And God! This deserved more reviews ]
The Humbug chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I haven't read much new Kigo lately, and this was very enjoyable. Thank you giving this to us! I got an odd "has-been" vibe from KP mid-way through; maybe that was just her being out of her element. You DO depict her as a competant GJ operative, so that must be it. I do love how this ended with Shego NOT looking to dominate Kim for her actions. Again, very enoyable!
A Markov chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Kim trying to be smooth and stealthy with the usual result. You'd think that by now, she'd realize that her forte is the frontal assault. Loved the nod to P&F.

Alex
Karma Karamel chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
My god, I haven't heard 'Spiny Norman' in years - thank you for the reference. I suppose having another throwaway character named Dinsdale would be overkill...
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
First off, two things. I always wondered why nobody ever questioned the "credentials" of doctors and professors in the criminal game. Second, I wondered if maybe there wouldn't be a "lawyer's table" at such an event. Let's face it, villains need lawyers, if just to keep the patents on death ray designs straight.

So, if the villains get together often, does Kim go to conventions with other heroes? I mean, granted, her in-laws would be there. And what about that platypus.

That just put the icing on the cake. So many people really hate that show. (I personally get a kick out of it. Doofenshmirtz just cries out for a crossover. Rufus as agent R?)
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Sheela, eh? Good thing villains apparently hire relatively few geeks.

Fun little stroll, great small talk. Too bad Vanessa had school or whatever.
noncynic chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Fun read. Even villains get nervous when their titles are questioned, eh? Identity of the man with the platypus fixation escapes me. How many years is this one after the disaster where Ron and Bonnie followed Shego to the banquet, if you're keeping track?
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
A very entertaining story - well-executed look inside the world of villainy. Surprising how banal it can be! But professional conferences are the same in any context, I suppose. I'm keen on the fact that you have recurring name-check cameos for many of your invented villains. And I love that you brought Spiny Norman in the KP/BE Universe! Ha!

One issue that I have with this story: Shego's trademark sass can quickly drift into "insufferable know-it-all" territory, with Kim seeming to serve simply as the foil. I'm sure there are many stories in your oeuvre in which Kim "wins" the competition/debate with Shego, and in this tale Shego certainly has reason to be particularly ticked off with Kim for inviting herself along, but for a married couple with a full life together and three kids, Shego shows surprisingly little affection for Kim, preferring to "beat" her in every interaction by pointing out all the flaws in her logic and errors in her performance. If Shego is really this pissed about Kim coming along, she shouldn't have agreed to it at all. Having agreed to it, she should have sucked it up when Kim made little errors along the way, and been a little more even-handed when Kim - correcting her own error of not disguising herself at the end - thinks fast and covers up with the arrest.

I _am_ glad, at least, that Kim didn't get sick on funnel cakes and hork all over Dementor.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Kim is a good spy but she doesnt exactly have the wood to be a good cop.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.