Reviews for A New Life
OmegaUltima chapter 13 . 1/8/2019
Well, hopefully you are still alive out there, and you'll also eventually come back and continue/finish your stories

Really want to see where this ends up going...
GRIMMtheBITCH'1 chapter 13 . 11/12/2017
I would have loved to see this continued. It has a good balance of humor and seriousness. You have a good flow and a wonderful way of telling a story.
KrisB-71854 chapter 13 . 9/2/2017
I've been re-reading some of your older stuff. I've enjoyed this fic. Nabiki and/or Kasumi are my favorite matches for Ranma.

This fic had a mixed start to it with the potion bit. Getting Ranma, a girl, and baby living together basically means that girl will end up with him. It didn't start off that way, but when Nabiki was breast feeding the baby. Well, the writing was on the wall then.

Some minor bits that I dislike. Nabiki refers to Midori as Ranma's daughter. That was o.k. to start off with. Somewhere about when they moved in with Megumi, she should have started referring to her as her own daughter. Nabiki's her mom not just her step mom.

Another bit. The Nabiki and Ranma romance. I like the slow boil. I just wanted more little bits that they were both finally knew that they loved each other and were actually felt married rather than just playing a married couple.

Megumi is the one that I'd actually want to be brought into things. Nabiki and Ranma didn't even need to explain about the kami bit. They could just go into that Ranma was a ki using marital artist until that potion incident. They could show off the after effects of his curse control to her. There is no real need for that sort of thing though. I've enjoyed them just living as a married couple and just doing lots of good deeds where ever they can.

I just hate seeing Megumi not even in the know of anything.

I've been enjoying the pacing of the OMG stuff. Its more slice of life than anything else.

I'm not really fond of Akane usually. She doesn't want the child. I can understand that. I'd much rather you have Ryouga and Akari end up with the Akane's child.

I can't wait for Tarou to figure out that Ryouga is the dad. I wonder if there is a way that you could have him accidentally spill the secret to them thinking that Ranma had knocked her up and that it would be another thing for Ryouga to be pissed at Ranma for. You know of all people, Tarou wouldn't really care about keeping Akane's shame secret.

I like how you seem to have plans for the pair to empower those that pray or ask for their advice. I can just see Shampoo, Ukyou and Kodachi to be their personal mikos and city wide protectors.

Tech all that Ranma had to do is become a master of the Tendo arts and teach his daughter both arts. Ranma and Nabiki being married likely will make the fathers happy, but it joins the families, not the schools. They've also been living under another name rather than their own. But that was mainly for protection...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
sweet!
ron tharpe chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
Please update this as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Very nice but where is chapter 14 ?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
are you going to finish this story?
djett4 chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
amazing story I hope you continue it someday
Poetheather1 chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
This is a wonderfully fun story. Thank you for sharing it.
Kitten Arina chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
It is a shamed that you didn't continue past this point.
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Yay finally after three chapters you started to improve the spacing after every paragraph. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
You could use the page break for the OOC that you put at the end of the story and you need to improve on the spacing after each paragraph. Otherwise good story.
GandalfTG chapter 13 . 1/13/2015
I'm really sorry I missed the update (chp 13) for so long, because I really like this story, and it was a good chapter.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
Wow, maybe have Akane and Ryoga make-up-especially with the possibility being nigh infinite for Happosai, Gosenkugi, or whoever else to endanger her and/or the baby. Ranma and Nabiki, basic rule of DONT MESS WITH FAMILY, and ya, people be getting hurt:)
shugokage chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Interesting story good luck!