Reviews for Home
JunebugXD chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
SOOOOOO sweet! And deep, love the look into Dean's head. Great work!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Never really thought about it that wy, but you ARE right. Home for Dean and Sam is the just being together, having each other's back, with a smile or two along the way. As long as they have each other, they will always have a home.
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ahh, Bunny! This is so soft. So sweet. It felt almost like I was in the back seat of the Impala but keeping very quiet because if I said anything or even breathed too loud, I would break the moment.

You write Dean wonderfully. Simple things like, "Because Sam deserves a home (maybe even you deserve one, too)." show what a strong grip you have on who Dean is, how he thinks, how he reacts to things, how he thinks of Sam and how he thinks of himself. Very excellent little fic, dear! And the end really made me smile! :D

I can't wait to read more of the Supernatural fics that you (and Sparkie?) have written. But I can't for a little while still because I've only made it up to the last episode of season 5. (I just started watching SPN about a month and a half ago. haha)

Again, beautiful fic!
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
A very, very nice 'warm and fuzzy.' It made me smile. Thanks.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Epic! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I really liked the line about Lawrence Kansas being where it all started but more like a nightmare than home. This whole piece was beautiful
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awww, I really liked this. There's just something about the fact that they are home to each other. That the Impala is home to them both. Even Chuck mentioned "They never were, in fact, homeless." Even though I'm sure it feels like that sometimes. And can you imagine how it felt when one of them was dead? They must've just felt lost with absolutely nowhere on earth that they felt they belonged. Not completely anyway. Thanks so much for this. I love it when a fic makes me think like that. It was well written and very sweet and a little sad too. Oh yeah, and I'm with Dean...Sam is adorable! Haha Thanks! *hugs*
HPSmallCharm29 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
omg this was just perfect! The alert that you had another story up was just sitting in my inbox and I've never read your supernatural stories before, so I figured why not? If they're anything like your NCIS they must be amazing! And it was. I loved loved loved it! Usually, shorter one shots aren't for me, but you didn't need to make this any longer than it was. Adding would have taken away from it I think. You did a really fantastic job doing 2nd person Dean. Ahh I just loved it :)
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Yup, you already know how I feel about this one! OBVIOUSLY this was fantastic! And since this is a review I guess I should, you know, review...even though you already KNOW my review!

So yeah, fantastic! Wonderful! Phenomenal! Stunning! Amazing!

And you know what, I don't normally favorite your stories (cause I don't want people to be like, duh, TinTin is just favoriting it cause it's her other shared profile and they're like bestest friends forever) but I'm favoriting this one! Yup, just clicked that little check box!

Ok, I'll stop my rambling now, I think I've gotten the point across! :) Oh, and I havn't forgot about that drabble prompt to provide you with the ultimate challenge! Just give me a little time to think!

Love always, Sparkie
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Okay, so the whole last half when Dean realizes that *SAM* is home? Yeah...GUH.
Tango Eight chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is a very well written story! It's definitely a valid point with the boys, that they don't have a "home" but they have each other. Short and sweet! Great job!

Tango
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is really nice, just what Sam would need. It is their home.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
What an awesome story!

I love Dean's thoughts about what home means to him and Sam.

There were so many wonderful lines in your story, but I love these two because I always smile when I hear the brothers terms of affection.

'Home is when he calls you jerk, but means so much more. It's when you call him bitch without telling him that he's the only thing you're really proud of (it's when you don't have to tell him because he already knows).

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
sarahsrr chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
That was great! Its true that home is different things for different people! And for Dean its the impala where he and Sam spend most of their lives together. You did well!

Sarah
Writing For The Wall chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Aaack, I hadn't realized how much I missed FF! I've gotten so behind, but reading this tonight totally sucked me in and reminded how much I love reading your stuff. As always, creative, original concept and beautiful style of writing...metaphorically, don't ever let anyone tell you your parentheses aren't good enough! Again, beautiful job darling, and look forward to catching up on all your other stuff, and reading any and all of your new stuff! Hint to anyone else reading this who loves Bunny's writing-she's got something else up her sleeve and, as much as she doubts it, its gonna be great! (just a little something from the discussion at lunch today!) Love ya! :)
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Holy mother. Haha, this was friggin' awesome! Gah, it made my heart swell :) Amazing job!