Reviews for your face is all that hasn't changed
StarRider1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oooh la la! Very nice.
JLC chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Lovely - short and oh so sweet...
Pedellea chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
A good take on the whole scenario! I like how it plays out. Thanks for writing!
Abbi4Raie chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
*squeals* Loved it! Now we just need them to get together in the actual show..
peacekeeper364 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wow... absolutely amazing!

One of the things I really liked about the story is that the characters are doing things that they would actually do in real life (okay... on TV :p), which some authors have a lot of trouble with. You also showed us the emotion instead of telling us how the characters were feeling, which was great.

My only suggestion would be to maybe say something more about the kidnapping. We never really get to see the kidnappers, why they took Jake and Leslie, or what they wanted. But that's just my personal preference :)

Anyway, great job!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
O.M.G! That was AMAZING! The love and emotion you wrote for them was just fantastic!

I loved the heart to hearts they had and the comfort they gave each other! Brava brava!

I hope you write more stories for ROD :)
illman chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Thanks for sharing this beautifully written story with us! You did a great job with the characters, both are credible and very much like we see them on the show. Though I'm not normally a big fan of stories written in the present tense, it does work exceedingly well in this piece and I really hope this won't be the last story you write in this fandom!