Reviews for Falling Off Of Rooftops
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2019
I hope to see a new chapter some day.
Caroline tagg chapter 16 . 11/18/2018
That was an incredibly detailed and wonderful story and I wish you had continued
fuzzypurpletree chapter 17 . 5/6/2018
This story is so good, I love how you had Lucy join The military ans her character in this story is amazing and I love and feel for her, thank you for this awesome story
whatsername30 chapter 17 . 4/25/2018
I've long stopped reading fairy tail fanfics but i always comeback to read this story. Over and over again hoping for an update. I love the plot, the pace the way you write it. I do hope you continue and finish this story even if it will take you years.
leoslady4ever chapter 17 . 1/1/2018
I hope that wherever you are and whatever has occurred in your life, that you're doing well. I just wanted you to know that we're here, whenever you may feel like coming back. I know muses can be tricky things, and considering what you had going on during your last update, you definitely deserve some time to yourself. Anyway, thanks for this story, and Happy New Year.
Cure sugar chapter 17 . 8/27/2017
I hope you continue with this story its really good
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2017
I guessing your not updating anymore. Too bad, this story was good. Hope your feeling better
jamim22 chapter 17 . 6/23/2016
This is great. I look forward to the next update. :)
hannahleanda chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
FINALLY THEY MET
seulil chapter 17 . 5/19/2016
I hope you're doing fine!
Your story has been slowly killing me with the feels, I'm an impatient person, so dragging through the YEARS of Lucy being away literally had to be some record for me. I love how gripping your writing is!
I hope you continue the updates, even if spaced out by a year ahaha!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/19/2016
I'm so glad I found this story! Although the whole story had 78k I read it in less than a day and I am obsessed. Seriously. I don't ship NaLu that hard but there's something in this that got my attention. Maybe it's the whole plot and how you thought everything for this, how you write, how you say their emotions, I don't know but I love it! Please do continue! I'll patiently wait for your next update! xx
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
It's funny how you use Gajeel when they feel like they're beaten up lmao. This story is great, I can't believe I ony discovered this now.
jayphurr chapter 17 . 5/4/2016
I hope you continue this story! I want to know what happens next, I hope Natsu realizes the pain (and years of being in hospitals) that Lucy went through. I hope she doesn't easily forgive him and they get together again like that.
Satisfied Reader chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
Girl I offer you my condolences. So thank you for powering through and giving us such a wonderful piece of literature because it is stunning. I think this is my fav Lucy catches Natsu cheating and leaves the guild fic. It is so well written and put together. I love how you turned her into this badass GI Jane character. Definitely more realistic than this "I don't give a fuck" rebel cliché. So you're amazing and I hope to see from you this year.
cure sugar chapter 17 . 1/27/2016
so good i haven't looked at this in a long time and its really good glad you did more i can't wait to see the next chapter ;-)