Reviews for Naruto: Ramen Days
Captain Wallace chapter 14 . 9/16
I've been reading a bunch of Video Game Plot fics lately on a whim, but your's is probably one of the most consistently interesting and funny that I've found. It stands out as unique unto among its peers and always leaves me wanting more at the end of a chapter. Funny and mysterious. Very well done.
SlightlyNarutard727 chapter 1 . 9/11
please update for the love of ramen please
BaberKhan chapter 1 . 9/3
Lmao "Real hunter-nin do the head chopping thing!"
Holy shit a gill fight.
What level does that require? 100?
BlazerBug chapter 5 . 8/9
I dont know why but i love anko sensei for naruto
Taggg chapter 14 . 7/28
Awww, it was very enjoyable first part! *_* I love the development of this AU. And the development of characters. All PoVs also looked very in-character ;) I am all anticipation of next part!
Relina-Chan chapter 14 . 6/28
Hello I wanted to write and say that this is pretty amazing. I love the whole Idea and what youve done with it. Ive already read it twice :)
I was wondering if you might give me an update on how far youve come with the second part? Thank you for writing this:)
Sand Soldier chapter 8 . 5/22
HOLY SHIT THE BIRD OF HERMES!? thats so OP by naruto standards
RavenSummoning chapter 14 . 4/30
I just came across this. Very good story, I enjoyed it a lot. I hope that, someday, your muse visits you on it again.
jordanlink7856 chapter 13 . 4/19
The exam is reminiscent of a D&D Dungeon Master painting out a scene. Is it just me?
shit fi don't read
Ghost chapter 14 . 3/9
So, any plans to continue this? This is by far the best video game Naruto fanfic I've read on this site and sadly it stops here.
peachycupcake chapter 2 . 2/24
Please do the uchiha language trait. That would be hilarious/amazing
Tjin chapter 14 . 2/15
any more?
freshprince91 chapter 14 . 2/8
Absolutely enjoyed reading this. was supposed to be getting some work done but...

No idea if you're still around but it'd be awesome if this story was revived.

Good luck with whatever you're up to nowadays!
1,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »