Reviews for Naruto: Ramen Days
Flutters Is Shy chapter 6 . 8/24
Why is this chapter a repeat of the last half of the last chapter?
SeverlyLate chapter 9 . 8/8
Ok, reading about idiot protagonist is amusing only so far...
Bail.
Nobody Smurf chapter 13 . 8/7
Sasuke is such an ass. I can't believe they had that conversation in public, too. Op-Sec doesn't seem to mean anything to Konoha ninjas. I don't remember where I saw it, but someone once said Konoha can't keep any secret that should be, but can keep secrets perfectly that should be impossible to hide.

Tsunade is going to have kittens when she finds out Lee is up and around again.
Nobody Smurf chapter 12 . 8/7
I love it when a plan comes together. *explosions*
For some reason I'm picturing a scene with Hiashi walking in on Hinata helping Hanabi adjust her chunin vest, and Hanabi complaining that they don't make them in her size so it looks wrong, unlike Hinata's which fits perfectly.
Nobody Smurf chapter 11 . 8/7
I HATE HATE HATE escort missions. Killing the client myself is usually more fun. :(
Nobody Smurf chapter 10 . 8/7
Maybe he should, I don't know, practice his Dodge ability?
At this rate, Hanabi will make chunin before Naruto does.
This mission could go bad so many ways.
Nobody Smurf chapter 9 . 8/7
99999. So a Final Fantasy limit. Lovely.

It figures Hinata would be the last to join. She should get a substantial power boost from that. I wonder how Hiashi will react when his girls blame it on Naruto. :p

Those are some nifty nasty abilities they are gaining. Monsters, monsters, everywhere!

That is handy not having to actually go to the mission office to get or complete missions. They are going to level fast that way.
Nobody Smurf chapter 8 . 8/7
I'm looking forward to Sasuke's introduction to the game.

Yeah, that level up to high genin level strength put Hanabi out of her class' league. I do hope Ayane recovers and they remain friends. Still Hiashi made the right call (for now) in calling off spars with Hinata. Hanabi would probably put her in hospital as she is now. Once she learns control it should be OK, though. Or Hinata gets recruited. That is going to be an eye opener for the old man.

Those quests in the Forest of Death are brutal. And the last two are bloody /pacifists/. Ouch.
Nobody Smurf chapter 7 . 8/7
Leave it to Hanabi to find insult in her own character sheet.

Somehow, I don't think Itachi is going to try Tsukiyomi on Naruto again any time soon. That had to be an eye opener for him.

'An update is ready to install' At least with PC games, you can skip the bloody updates if you don't want them.

Sasuke is going to /love/ the game, I can tell.
Nobody Smurf chapter 6 . 8/7
I admit I never suspected Temari, but it makes perfect sense.

Kurama, you bastard. I swear that fox is tsundere. On the other hand, Shikamaru is a better adviser. I noticed Naruto didn't turn on 'tips'.

That's rich, Hanabi getting an S-Rank and she hasn't even graduated the Academy yet. Hiashi is going to be so impressed.

Good show.
Nobody Smurf chapter 5 . 8/7
So, Army of One is cancelled by AoE. Good to know.
He never looked at the Special Mission. Hmm.

Poor Hanabi. Her whole world just got turned upside-down and tickled viciously. Even Hiashi's backhand insult got returned, and that man is a /master/ at subtle wordplay. If she saw her father smirk, I'm afraid she would have had an aneurysm. Well played.

I almost feel sorry for Neji there. Almost. Maybe he'll learn something from it.

Competent Sakura is a scary girl, when she comes out to play. Sasuke has /no idea/ just how lucky he is that she is even interested in him.

I must protest your slander. Itachi is cool, and Motoko must have been something else to be Kushina's BFF. So Uchiha /women/ are cool. :p

Hanabi isn't all that surprising, really. She can be as adorable as her sister if she is written properly.

Kiba's only saving grace is Akamaru. He really couldn't ask for a better owner. Poor Chouji.
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 8/7
Good to see Sakura survived. That could have gone very, very badly for her. On that note, I do hope hime-chan is OK, too.

I know this poll is over, but put me down for Fuu-chan. She doesn't get enough love. HakuFuu is the cutest pairing. Ever.

Anko-sensei. That could go so many ways, varying from horribly wrong, to horribly right. 3 Crazy Snake Lady.
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 8/7
That was an interesting way to do Wave. I liked Haku-chan, so letting him live is always nice. Likewise, killing Gato in new and interesting ways is always a bonus. :)

The way the game censors Naruto's reveals is rather creepy, but I wonder how much Sakura is picking up. Er, /was/ picking up. :(

As much as I hate Orichimaru, I do have to admit he is an awesome villain. For a pedosnake. ;)
Nobody Smurf chapter 2 . 8/7
'Clone abuse.' Simply beautiful. I like how you are handling Sakura as well, giving her depth while remaining true to canon. (That is, there is actually a capable kunoichi in there, but she isn't 'there' yet, and gets overshadowed by the monsters she is teamed with.)

I have seen a 'subtitles' option for Sasuke before.

Haku is a better kawaii-kun than Itachi. Which is really saying something, since Itachi being second to anyone is unusual.

Your clones are right on the money.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 8/7
Nice, light reading, with a side of silliness. Just how I like it. Thank you.
1,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »