Reviews for Naruto: Ramen Days
Varia no Shizue chapter 14 . 7/30
I really enjoy gaming stories, and I really like the way how everyone's just trying to figure out how stuff works.
Asalea chapter 14 . 7/20
your story is really cool. I enjoyed this version of naruto stuck in video game. thanks for sharing this story :)
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 7/18
Aww... Hanabi... I'd wanted Hinata... Oh well, she fullfils the role I'd seen in Hinata going along ayways, just without the romance. Similar with Sakura, but you nixed that fairly early in the chapter. No matter. ON WITH THE SHOW!

Total coolness having Shika in the party though, I wonder how that's going to change the battle at the castle,.. oh the possibilities.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 7/17
Nah, the uchiha still suck. Each of the six phases of their eyes depend on a betrayal to activate. That CANT be good for their personalities.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 7/16
Does... naruto not have the tooltips option enabled or something? because not being given information like this happens in only a very few rather old games unless you specifically go into options and disable tooltips.
Mariagoner chapter 14 . 7/11
I'm still sad that you never got back to this fic... it's so fresh, original, and fun. Perhaps someday?
Mariagoner chapter 11 . 7/11
Damn, that was a thrilling chapter. And it definitely sounds like it's time for them level grind it quite a lot!
Mariagoner chapter 9 . 7/11
God, I just love seeing the mechanics of this story in action. Sounds weird but it's true!
Mariagoner chapter 8 . 7/11
...I actually really want to see some omake of our team taking on those crazy challenges now! What fantastic creativity!
Mariagoner chapter 6 . 7/11
Yes, Hanabi is in the team! I... was guiltily hoping for Hinata but she'd be awesome also. I love how you're using less utilized characters for this!
Mariagoner chapter 4 . 7/11
Anko! Yesss! I love how you weave surprises even into "settled" narratives! :D
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 7/11
Well... at least we figured out what Army of One does...
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 7/11
This is such a fun, cute, and unique story so far. I loved Sakura getting in on the detective action too!
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 14 . 7/10
This is utterly brilliant. I love how you gave each character so much depth! It's really engaging.

I hope this story hasn't been abandoned. You said in your author's note that it'd be half a year minimum before you posted Part II, but since it's closing in on 2 years now...I'll just continue to hold on to hope :)

Cheers!