Reviews for Naruto: Ramen Days
JunAhrkSonaak chapter 8 . 7/28
Old time religion!
Astroman1000 chapter 14 . 7/18
It's been longer than that... Is this abandoned is there a different story? It's so good it's so much fun to read it's nigh depressing to think it's dead
Oh well off I go to search and fill the void this story leaves
TimePiece02 chapter 2 . 7/16
this makes me mad because I play a lot of games and it's very frustrating to see that Naruto doesn't know how to use the game mode or whatever you call it it's really frustrating but I really love the story so far good work
Flaminmonkey101 chapter 2 . 7/1
it gets really depressing once you realize just how stupid Naruto is
The Fourth Monado chapter 14 . 6/20
Nice story.
Magpie in Black chapter 14 . 6/17
Just found this story - this is great! Definitely one of the best "Video Game Plot" stories I've read, even unfinished.
Excellent work, thanks for writing it :)
Hey, I know I just reviewed (still awesome, by the by) but, do you have any plans to continue this story.
This was absolutely fucking glorious. You, sir/madam, are a goddam genius.
ALGORE SUPERCERL chapter 14 . 6/3
It's nice to see you kept Naruto in character throughout the story, unlike all those other untalented hacks who make him godlike.
Damn it...after dying several times, shouldn't Naruto have realized that Sakura doesn't like him?! Fucking idiot...that's what you made him out to be.
Dragonjek chapter 14 . 5/18
""I've been doing a little research into genjutsu. It's one of the few arts that the Uchiha don't have extensive records on, and I've come across some conflicting information. Do you remember Kurenai Yuuhi? The instructor for the team that Shino, Kiba, and Hinata are on?""

Wut

One of the specialties of the Sharingan *is* genjutsu, and that's leaving out the handful of bloodline genjutsu techniques from the Mangekyo (reasonable, since most Uchiha wouldn't even know about that, I imagine, and would certainly have no experience with it,).

Is he just saying that to get Sakura do study genjutsu, or did she really forget that?
Dragonjek chapter 10 . 5/18
So... what did Naruto do wrong?

Out of the options provided, I think he chose the best one. If he's trying to avoid combat, the kunai pouch is obviously unnecessary (and there are other ways to fight, anyways). When he tried to find what was in the containers, the examiner took that as him selecting it, so he couldn't know what was in any of them, making their contents equal in value. That leaves the nature of the containers. He could only take one object, so sealing the other stuff in the scroll wouldn't work-he still has them. Of these containers, the scroll is the most versatile, and even if it can only be used to hold a single object, creative use can make that a very effective tool.

The only reason I can see for why he failed is that he didn't ask for more information about the mission beforehand (which he really should have done, anyways-information is the most important part of preparing for anything). Was he actually permitted to look into the containers, and the "is that your selection?" was just a mind game?
Scoobygirl45 chapter 14 . 5/9
Amazing story, it's interesting, keeps me wanting to know more, and funny, I've found myself laughing aloud a couple of times :)
lokyyt chapter 14 . 5/1
more please keep typing and please reply and please post part 2
Nekohana chapter 2 . 4/11
Huh, I've always thought that Kakashi actually knew that Haku is fake from the start but he intentionally letting them escape because he knew he didn't have the strenght to fight longer and he didn't want to risk his students.
1,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »