Reviews for Naruto: Ramen Days
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 6 . 7/13
Not for me. But good luck.
sasukesdoom chapter 1 . 5/26
I don't usually like first-person narratives in this fandom, but you've managed to keep it refreshingly in character :D (well... as in-character you can get with this kind of thing)
Q chapter 4 . 4/29
People miss the subtle details, when you don't kill the sound grunts, your dooming the coughing dude to die, like he does in cannon, and it gives Orochi the sacrifices he needs to use the Zombie thing on the Senju kage.
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 14 . 3/8
Idk if i already commented but if i have then i just can’t stop myself from saying more! This story is what got me intrested in Naruto fully, i had stumbled upon it and just started reading it and it got me hooked! I love how you write Naruto and how nothing is given too him right away like in other stories, i’ve read many other’s and have watched a few episodes and i really love how even though Naruto has this cool ability it doesn't change him like how it does in other stories!

Shika-kun is by far my favorite chacter in and out of fanfiction! And the way you write him is absolutely wonderful, the way he talks and acts and reacts and just everything about him is a true gem! I don’t see much Hanabi but with this story there she is! And she has her own personality and she’s important and she’s not pushed aside!

That’s another thing i love, the way you bring characters into the story and you never forget about them, in most stories they bring in the cast of Naruto but then only focas on one or three chacters and only bringing the others up every new moon! But in your story their THERE and here too stay!

I hope you update soon! I can’t wait too find out how the game is gunna mess them over and how there gunna come over the obstacles!

Sincerely, your loving reader,
Stephano
EllaDeWriter chapter 14 . 3/3
Half year minimum! Sweet! So I just gotta check... *Scrolls up* ...20...13...

(Crying) I loved this story so much! It's hilarious, it has great character interactions and good grammar, and has believably deviated from canon in an interesting way that leaves the reader intrigued. In other words, awesome!
Thank you for sharing what you have so far!
Shadowpawzzz chapter 14 . 2/20
such an epic story I loved it. I wish there was more.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 4 . 2/20
temari since something sharp her wind blades.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 2 . 1/6
Or Haku is a transgender guy who dresses like a girl since he refers to himself as a guy-or maybe they are actually gender ambiguous. New times, new ideas, new world
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2017
Cool.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2017
Amazing adorableness and thought. :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
YIkes!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
"It's Good to be King" *Lion King Flashbacks*
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
I surprisingly enjoy Hanabi's character! Shocking! I actually want more of her POV. Sasuke's confession and proclamation really hit home. I like the different angle you went from, and so far, I find this actually good.
ReadR13 chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
Good story.
Captain Wallace chapter 14 . 9/16/2017
I've been reading a bunch of Video Game Plot fics lately on a whim, but your's is probably one of the most consistently interesting and funny that I've found. It stands out as unique unto among its peers and always leaves me wanting more at the end of a chapter. Funny and mysterious. Very well done.
2,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »