Reviews for Naruto: Ramen Days
Xyfa chapter 14 . 7/5
Awesome.
Ryuu842 chapter 14 . 6/26
Why didn't you finish this?
Ryuu842 chapter 10 . 6/25
Why did you make Sasuke a Chunin and not Naruto? Sasuke doesn't have the mental capibility to be a Chunin.
Ibskib chapter 14 . 6/23
Woulsn't Tenten and Lee still have Gai as a teacher? It says None in their character sheet, and when I looked through the manual there was a mention of "true apprentices", Lee's character setup fits with him being Gai's apprentice (bonus ability point and traits), which should probably be mentioned.
Captain Stabbin chapter 14 . 6/20
Loved the story; however, too bad the last update was all the way in 2013. I still enjoyed the read and understand everyone's got a life, so I wish you the best and hope for an eventual return. I wanted to know if Naruto or any one else will become Jonin
TheWick chapter 14 . 6/15
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 6/6
immediately when i saw "the bird of hermes" I thought, oh shit, girl, your not just gunnah die, your gunna be... I dont even have a word to describe it at this point, 'shiver'
Shade chapter 14 . 5/19
It sucks that a lot of good fics I find and like are usually dead. :(
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 5/19
Man I want more of this so bad. Its excellent. I wish you would continue working on your different stories. I really enjoy them.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 5/19
Ah man that was great. Lee is a favorite of mine. In the naruto fighting games I always loved using his Taijutsu only ass. Way fun.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 5/19
Man that took some work to survive. Kabuto and Kimimaro are pretty much full jounin and possibly anbu material. Kinda crazy.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 5/19
That was pretty epic no lie. I think it might be fruitful to start earlier and get more experience. It looks like one can basically keep getting an early checkpoint and then keep doing what they did till that point for mroe experience.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 5/19
Oh a checkpoint. And Naruto failing the Chuunin exam promotion test isn't all that farfetched. He needs better area awareness and cognitive skills. He is still doing to much braggadocio and does not stop himself from speaking stupidly.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 5/19
Dude those are cool. I would hope later there is a challenge for Transcendant Ichigo and maybe challenges to fight people like Obito and Madara again in their different forms and Kaguya too. Even the different Akatsuki members as challenges. Another cool thing would be to throw in Berserk hollow state Ichigo, Admiral Akainu and Aokiji as well as Vice admiral Garp. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra and their releases. Yamamoto Genryusai (OP OP OP). White Rock Shooter. Dante and Virgil. Goku, Vegeta, and their various transformations and other DBZ Villains like Frieza, Cell, Buu. Voldemort. Dumbledore. Fire Fist Ace, Whitebeard, Blackbeard. Pretty much etc etc just hink of a seemingly op character from any series and you got yourself a bonafide badass that makes a great challenge character. I wonder if by doing these challenges if the characters could reverse engineer techniques they see and learn about within the challenges and gain insight into using them. Ex learning skills from any one of the ninja they fight, learning ki manipulation, reiatsu manipulation, haki, etc etc. Would be a neat thing to make things all the more complicated. And if this is going to be a video game then once the main original story line is complete one must force the group to then venture off into the storylines of other storys. Because that would be kickass.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 5/19
OH my god...so as awesome as the chapter was the challenges listed are even awesomer. Kenpachi? Sephiroth!? Battousai?! Darth VADER! ALUCARD!? VAsH the STAMPEDE!? Krusnik? HOly shit. Talk about a gauntlet of get fucked in the butt. I am so looking forward to all those. Please tell me that all the super epic ones are super high level. Hell just starting with Do not let me Die should literally be a level 50 challenge. From there Bird of Hermes Darth Vader and Abel Nightroad are like level 90 challenges while Battousai the Manslayer is like lvl 80 and the others are in between. Cept kenpachi. I would literally consider him to be up in the 90's and basically because he just won't fucking die. In fact Sephiroth should be the level 70 one considering he is last boss of ff7 therefore was defeatable. Alucard should be final boss challenge as he literally has to die billions of times before he will be defeated. Oh and Vash has a city destroying gun arm. And Abel and wreck planets. Then again Sephiroth has his Meteors descent spell..that somehow could be survived? Rofl. Epic.
1,895 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »