Reviews for Naruto: Ramen Days
Relina-Chan chapter 14 . 6/28
Hello I wanted to write and say that this is pretty amazing. I love the whole Idea and what youve done with it. Ive already read it twice :)
I was wondering if you might give me an update on how far youve come with the second part? Thank you for writing this:)
Sand Soldier chapter 8 . 5/22
HOLY SHIT THE BIRD OF HERMES!? thats so OP by naruto standards
RavenSummoning chapter 14 . 4/30
I just came across this. Very good story, I enjoyed it a lot. I hope that, someday, your muse visits you on it again.
jordanlink7856 chapter 13 . 4/19
The exam is reminiscent of a D&D Dungeon Master painting out a scene. Is it just me?
shit fi don't read
Ghost chapter 14 . 3/9
So, any plans to continue this? This is by far the best video game Naruto fanfic I've read on this site and sadly it stops here.
peachycupcake chapter 2 . 2/24
Please do the uchiha language trait. That would be hilarious/amazing
Tjin chapter 14 . 2/15
any more?
freshprince91 chapter 14 . 2/8
Absolutely enjoyed reading this. was supposed to be getting some work done but...

No idea if you're still around but it'd be awesome if this story was revived.

Good luck with whatever you're up to nowadays!
urworshipfulness chapter 8 . 2/8
While this story isn't quite as funny as I had hoped.. that boob punch was just pure gold. I couldn't stop laughing.
urworshipfulness chapter 1 . 2/8
I lost it when he figured out he had to SAY the ability to use it.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 2/3
You know I'm kind of curious why Naruto would out Haku as it's kind of a personal mission to him that changed his life and his shinobi career. It was one of those pivotal moments in his life.
Ea chapter 13 . 1/30
This is very very good *hm høm* gosh darn amazing
Ea chapter 3 . 1/29
oooh shots fired
naruto is fucking annoying with sakura... sasuke is right.. she is useless for now...
1,985 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »