Reviews for Lee Ping Thought He Knew
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I guess that explains how Biffy likes Cyrus' music. :).
Mastress Tessa chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
If I can just say, I love your work. You've done so much for the little Detentionaire community. I myself cannot write a story to save my life (okay, well I COULD write a story, just not a good one) but I love reading! And I adore your work. Everyone is so incharacter and it's just like- Wow! I'm a complete Lee Ping fangirl (not in the 'omg he's so hot way' but the 'wow, his sense of humor is so great, and he's clever... If i ever met him I'd love to be his friend, which is how I fangirl) and... Blah, I forgot my point. Well, basically I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate everything you've done for the fandom and that I'd love to read anymore Lee-centric/Lee-in-or-trying-to-get-in-a-relationship/well, whatever. I'm sure anything you write will be amazing.

I dont mean to pressure you though. After all, you cant do anything if your muse doesn't cooperate, I'm just... Failing at trying to encourage and thank you? Sorry about that. I have a tendency to do things like this sometimes... Just, thanks for all the fics, 'kay?
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Love howyou write this, maybe do a continuation of it?
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
this is so cute please make another story i love this pairing
REBD chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
it;s diffent but i like it