Reviews for Sora's Epic Journey
Yung Warrior chapter 12 . 3/22
This is a cool concept for a story, and it's made cooler by your writing style- witty, dry, world-weary, and amused. Your Sora has a relatable personality and is the sort of protagonist I like to read about. My only complaint is that this really has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts at all. Sure, the characters have their names and physical appearances, but otherwise there's connection to the games. Still, your writing is so refined that I hardly care. Judging this as a work of basically original fiction, it's done well. Kudos! Hope you come back to this story someday.
KeybladeHero17 chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
My boy Sora going ham on Roku bitch ass
KeybladeHero17 chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Oh my fucking god he's a fucking savage
Skaz Wolfman chapter 8 . 4/16/2016
Okay, I'm calling it. Kairi's a werewolf. I'm almost positive.
Skaz Wolfman chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
Oh my, a horror story where one of the characters is genre savvy? Fascinating...
Skaz Wolfman chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
I don't know whether it's funny or sad that it takes a parody to get the whole concept of romance right. But, I guess that just shows how much the average fanfic writer actually cares about telling a nice and believable story. And aside from the God Quill, this was pretty darn believable. And nice. And funny. And actually just a little bit sad there at the end...damnit, did I catch feels off a parody? You're good, Jo, seriously.
Heh, I can't get over Auron making sandwiches. I don't care who you are, that's just funny.
Skaz Wolfman chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
So, Mafia Princess Kairi, eh? Neat. Haven't heard that one yet. I forgot to mention this last review, but Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel would be a great name for a band. I have no idea what genre they'd play (probably something indie or arthousey), but I'd go to a concert with their name on it.
Now, before I move on to the next chapter I have to make a guess; if Aerith is the mom, and Leon's just a teacher, does that mean Cloud is playing the role of Sora's dad in this story? Or is this the kind of High School AU where the dad is more like concept than a tangible thing?
Skaz Wolfman chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Man, it's just too funny, seeing a story where a character is actually aware of how ridiculous his overwhelming attraction to someone is, and yet be helpless to do anything but lampshade it. Kudos.
Skaz Wolfman chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Ah, a classic harem set-up...well, if it were me, I would go for the Childhood Best Friend or the Tsundere (because Takahashi Couples are hysterical). Then again, there's this little instinct I have, for obvious reasons, that wants Xion to achieve true happiness at all costs. Poor, poor, Xion...
Really they only option I wouldn't explore is the Popular One, because dating the most popular girl in school makes you the most popular (or at least the most notable) guy in school, and who the hell needs that noise in their life? Also, poor Namine, she has to be the Mary Sue in this story.
Sage Art Masengan chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
This was truly a epic journey to read
Think you for writing this story
dartboi chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
This story has made me cry from laughter. This is absolutely brilliant oh my god.
Shin chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
You magnificent, genius bastard. I came here after snooping through your profile after you enslaved me into one of your fanboys with your awesome writing. Came straight from Hotel Heart. Yep. STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED MY ESSAY EITHER HAHA. No regrets.
3141Molly chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Is this fic really over? Please tell me there's more...this fic is too addicting to only have two story inside it...
Axxon chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Oh that is such a great idea! Very good job!
tellurium52 chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
This second ending was fun to read. The concept changed quite much throughout the story, but it's still a nice read. I can imagine that you wanted to end this story and do something new, but it would be nice if, one day, you came up with a third substory. An epic journey may include more than two challenges.
Thank you for updating!