Reviews for Happi's Redemption
RPhysics chapter 3 . 5/2
Eh...f you.

You used a random street mugger and potential rapist just to make Ranma seem good. You casually inserted rape as a cruel punishment to force a woman to do something. You offer no good explanation for Happosai's groping. You even pretend that just because Happosai never raped somebody, that groping is just harmless fun. You messed up, big time.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Ranma as a healer seems to be the most popular and cliched way to turn Ranma into a wimp. More seriously it seems to be used by writers who appear to have problems with the idea of a martial artist or anything physical as a worthwhile goal in life.
werd me chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Very interesting story I hope for more.
The destroyer of fate chapter 24 . 3/25/2014
good story ;p . if there is anymore I look forward to it.
Tatieyana chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
Not sure if you know this but for people like me who love reading fan fiction there is a nasty evil curse. We have to search and dig through hundreds of stories to find the few good ones that are truly worth reading. The curse comes in when out of that small percent of really good stories only a very very few of those get completed. It makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes sigh.
This is one of those great stories that just begs to be finished . I know it's been 7 months since and update and that's a bad sign so please please don't let this one die.
shugokage chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
Incredible story I look forward to the next chapter and thank you for the amazing story!
Wrin chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
I haven't read this story since chapter 14 (the reminders have been sitting in my inbox), but I'm really glad I came back! The story is moving a little slowly, and it seems like it's going to need to be really epic length-wise to get very far at this pace. I can and will read it if you decide to keep it going that long, but it seems like some time skips might be necessary.
daranman chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
Nice chapter it's good to see that you are still writing this story. You might want to update your FF net bio and take out the defunct blogspot address. Also please post the stories you can't post here somewhere even if it is on mediaminer.
mugu chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
awesome chapter!
mugu chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
One read, and what can I see from this fic is this will be a very entertaining read.
Delta-Theta chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
When I first read the title, genre, and supposed match up, i damn near puked.. then i thought, nah no way. they made up and are friends of sorts, and Ranma hooked up with someone else..

then i got to reading it and said, ya know, that makes a lot of sense! O_o kinda weird to be saying that about the match! Anyway, this has got to be one of the better fics i've read in a long time.. keep up the good work!
weather witch nami-zo chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
I have read your later chapters and am rereading to see how i could help you could have that for the alliance with the amazon village that they send a bottle of drowned girl and another locking ring as well as what he said about Xan Pu. From the way you state it Noriko would become and older healthy version of herself and with the ring she'd be locked. plz send pm about my comments I'm getting tired of trying to help people just to get ignored. even if you don't use the advice i would appreciate your thought on why so that it doesn't seem like you just ignored them
Jimbobob5536 chapter 24 . 11/27/2012
That's definitely not the last of Ryoga. It would be too clean an end.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 24 . 11/27/2012
Knowing Ryoga's luck, he'll end up at the Tendo Dojo all the time now that Akane knows about P-chan and she'll try to make pork cutlets. I'm glad Ukyo and Konatasu are happy, can't wait to see their wedding.
Raynze76 chapter 24 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter, will be interesting when Ranma and Noriko get to were Ukyo and Konatsu are now lol