Reviews for Ginny's Lone Summer
April chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
OMFG! Please update! You can't leave us hanging in a spot like this. We (and I'm sure no one would mind me speaking for them) need more, and like PRONTO!
Velvet Storm chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Oh so much promise, but no updates. Is this story done? I love how they keep walking in on each other at the worst - or best? - times.
Porrie13 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
This is hilarious! Update please!
rainbowspring chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I think it would be cool if next chapter was in Snape's P.O.V. Please update soon!:)
furface294 chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
what langauge was that word Snape used ? hehehehehe Snapes turn to get an "eyefull"
EvieMalfoy17 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Are you going to make more?
mr. eff chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
The anticipation is killing me. Please continue soon!
GreenCanary chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I like Ginny's POV. But I would like a Snape's POV for what comes next :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
This is really good so far, if you didn't say so, I couldn't even tell that it wasn't planned! The next chapter should totally be from snapes point of view. I also would want to know what he was thinking when Ginny saw him in the shower, but instead of jumping all the way back you could just slip it in as snape remembering the past. I can't wait to see their reactions, and I want to know how snape is feeling about ginny right now! Tia is really good please continue! And as for ideas for the future I think it would be fun if he asked her to help with his potions again, except this time it could be more awkward I guess I don't know how to describe it. Oh and also maybe to push their relationship somehow the order could go on a mission and for some reason snape would be left Behind with Ginny that would make them alone in the house, yumm you can keep going from there ;D great story, keep updating!
Droomvlucht chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
I really enjoy your story! Please continue. ;)
Droomvlucht chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
I really enjoy your story! Please continue. ;)
kelseyhbu chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Gah, thank you so much for introducing me to the wonderful world of Severus/Ginny! I never really thought of this pairing but I think that I like it a lot. Ginny is just the type of person that Severus would hate but I think that's kind of cute in a way. Plus, the way you write it is definitely helping my love for it. You're a fantastic writer, seriously. Snape seems pretty in character and so does Ginny. I feel like I'm rambling but, yeah, this story rocks.

I can't wait until you update again! (:
AdriannaZaria chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I will be your own one person cheer squad if you want lol. I hope you update soon.

Donna-Darko chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hello. Good beginning, only minor grammar issues, almost no spelling issues. I think you could use a thurough Beta but otherwise good job.

Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 5 . 5/9/2012