Reviews for Norwegian Wood
Saavikam69 chapter 4 . 4/2
i'm glad i found this again. i hope you continue the saga!
Saavikam69 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Can't wait for 6.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Absolutely wonderful story. You simply have to write some more. Sherlock's perfectly in character, and Aiko's so awesome. Please, please, write more.
Azlira chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I love John's understated jealousy here.. he wants to be the only one special enough to be on a crime scene with Sherlock! But he doesn't know the real reason that Sherlock's taken up with Aiko. I have a feeling that Aiko is going to be a lot more impervious to Sherlock's annoying faults than he suspects!
Azlira chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Well, I'm glad that Aiko seems to have been taken to the bosom of the Holmes family.. such as it is. xD Looking forward to more!
emicattt chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I'm loving this new character. :)
Azlira chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I love your story - Aiko is such a believable character, (and incredibly resistant to Sherlock's charm.. I have trouble imagining a girl rejecting his phone number.. :D), and I can't wait to see what happens next!

-Mara
coraline douglas chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
I don't normally go for OC stories, but yours is an exception. I'm left with the sense that Aiko is a real person, not a Sue or even an Anti-Sue. I REALLY like that she's not more brilliant than Sherlock or all defensive about proving that she's smart too. It's unique. I look forward to future chapters.
Lila Mae chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I'm loving your story so far and looking forward to the next chapter! Here's hoping you update soon! ;)

~*~Lila Mae