Reviews for Unfortunate Or Not
BakaNeko96 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Awesome...Hey, on a completely unrelated note, did you know that Rokudo Mukuro means the corpse of the six deities? Weird and bitterly ironic, isn't it?
sticy17 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Update please ; )
Blackrose chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Continue
BlackTearAngel chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Can't wait for more D I alight I cried and now you are leaving me for more so please don't stop! :)
heart44hayatolover chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Lindelle chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Uwaah.
Updae.
I wants to read now :D
IT was good actually, entertaining even. :D:D:
Era-Basilisk chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I DEMAND AN UPDATE! Yes, DEMAND. I'm not gonna beat around the bush, I want an update and I want it SOON! /smacked on the head/ Oh well, hahaha, see ya!
scratchart123 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
baby hayato is so cute!
Hibarilova18 chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Another story with a ton of new faces. I was kinda hoping all of the parents would die and the kids would get pushed onto the first generation, but your plot is different than all the others which is good. Please update soon.
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Lol! I was mentioned in this chappie xD. I feel so honored owo. But yea. I wouldn't leave you :3

Ok so love the chappie xD. Lavina was so kick ass here. And that randomg weapon trip was funny too. :3 oh and with Knuckle and Ryohei. (WTF I seriously can't remember how to spell his name XD XD XD) they came at the same time and yelled, more like screamed, thenexact same thing :3. Coincident!? I THINK NOT! XD lol. Oh and the ending where G completely forgot about Daemon. d(w)b. Nice

Keep up the good work and can't wait to see how the plot will develop! :3
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Im guessing its juliet bcoz bianchis ex who lloked lyk tyl lambo was called romeo?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
bipolar?
gale.frost18 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Nice chapter! :)
Can't wait to read the next one!
Update soon...

Ciao ciao
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Lol love the subordinates name. SO unique XD XD. Lol jk jk. :3 so I read your computer crashed. :/ lifes a bish. We just have to except that xD. But don't worry! little ol' Sya will remain by your side forever! :3. And I loved how Tsuna's important and is gonna he hunted down XD XD. Lol. And yay! Giotto's here! :3. Lol I wonder when G's gonna hear about his ex-wife. :O. But loved this all the same :3.

Keep up the good work and ca t wait to see how the plot will develop! :3