Reviews for Us Against The World
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 37 . 3/4
that ending made me cry
BUT IT WAS AMAZING!
StacieHardy chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
I'm crying like a baby. Lord, I think my life is ruined.
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Awee love ace Merrill!:)) so glad you used him in this story in a cute way!:) you also kept him in character too! Love this so far!:)
Qu33nL3fty chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I read chapter 7 and I know where you got a couple of those lines from Friends where Ross kissed that other girl and him and Rachel got into a big fight and she kind of said those exact same words that Andy just said to Chris. Sorry I just thought I should point that out.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Love this story so much! It's so funny! humor and romance combined...my kinda story
kittenphoenix chapter 37 . 8/29/2012
the end made me cry. lol great story! :)
CherryPezFoo chapter 37 . 8/28/2012
:DDDDDDDDDDD! I, Alana, am officially the daughter of Chris and Andy Chambers :')! Thank you so muchh!:) I loved it! I was really sad when Molly died though :( and that Emma is such a bitch. I would honestly track her down and shoot her if she was real :O! Sadness that they didn't keep in touch, and that Chris diedD: (Poor me :() but I love how they were reunited! Beautiful, just beautiful :')

-Alana
Oneoffifteenhundred chapter 37 . 8/28/2012
Is it completely pathetic that I just started crying? I'm not one for tears, but something about Stand By Me just gets me every time. The way you wrote that ending, and told how Andy and Chris were reunited was truly beautiful. I truly enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it.

Em
CherryPezFoo chapter 36 . 8/18/2012
Yes, yes, indeed I am awesome. I loooved itt!:] and im so glad you didn't totally finish itt!:D Aww! Chris gave up Harvard for herr !:') I tell you If I got into the school of MY dreams, I wouldn't be giving it up for dumb boy hehe! I cant believe this is the LAST review :'( ill miss ir!:/ anyway! Cant wait to work on our Teddy-licious storyy!:) love you!

-cherry:)!xx
CherryPezFoo chapter 35 . 8/11/2012
*dies with happiness* x_x *is brought back to life by sexy angel* SEXY ANGEL! Loved that part ahh! And I have THE cutest couple name! Candy! They should call their child that, assuming they have children! Yeah. One named Candy one named Cherry. Or Alana;)! Or if its a boy Alan. Yeah. You dont have a choice in the matter!:P hehe UPDATE!

-Cherry!:)xx
CherryPezFoo chapter 34 . 8/3/2012
awwh cuteness! I can't believe they've all moved on *sigh* And I hope Andy and Chris get back together again soon :), though Chris is acting a bit weird O.o Anywayy.. You know how my computers messed up?:P Yeah well the review I was SUPPOSED to put on here ended up on my story and I can't remove it O.o... Just thought I'd share haha! Peace, Cherry:)!xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
AWWWWWW i hope Chris and Andy get back together:( or at least stay friends lol
Guest chapter 33 . 8/2/2012
hey its cherrys sis. She told me about your friend.. so sorry. If people want you to hurry with your next chapter. Don't. just take your time. If they want it, they can wait for it :)
noname chapter 33 . 7/29/2012
brilliant chapter. ant wait for it to be updated
CherryPezFoo chapter 33 . 7/24/2012
Aww:(! Why can't they all just stay in castle rock forever?:) In a perfect world:D! I love seeing Ace's soft side :P! haha! Update soon, but not too soon now;)!

-Cherry:)!xx