Reviews for Ichigo Does Not Approve
YukiMC chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I love your stories, even though you don't write lemons you aren't avoiding them being intimate like some fanfic writers are. Like sex isn't a disease, it's completely natural especially for people who have so much sexual tension like Ichigo and Rukia. But this is random and has next to nothing to do with your fic, sorry read your bio before this and was still thinking about it.
Anyway, really funny, I read the sequel before this but I didn't feel like I spoiled anything. This is going in my favorites, thank you!
Snowyncess chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Fluffy! Fluffy!
Commander Nosyniki chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I have read like a paragraph or three of this fic, but I've seen the summary and I've seen your profile and I have a feeling that you belong on my 'Favourite Authors' list...
IchirukiLullaby chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
oh my god that was sooo amazing! they were sooo NOT occ. i loved it. please tell me theres more! 3
zero09q chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
What are you going to do Ichigo huh
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Haha this was a cute and funny one-shot; I loved it! Tell me about how addicting fanficton is, Rukia? LOL. I can sympathy with her XD I loved how she laughed and giggled while reading the stories because I always do that too. I also loved how she mumble softly the word 'yet' regarding the baby boy; that's so cute! But poor, Ichigo for being ignored over fanfiction XD I loved how he planned to pay her back in the shower ;P All in all, it was an enjoyable well written one shot. )
pamianime chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was cute and funny! I wonder what ichigo has up his sleeve xD
icyangel27 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Lol. Ichigo will probably get some ideas from fanfiction XD I don't blame Rukia and Orihime for finding addicting. There's so much kinds out there! Let's just hope they haven't found a lemon ;) PCE
bubbleboss1022 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Is it sad that I've actually read most of the stories mentioned in here? lol

Great story! I always wondered what would happen if they found some of the fanfics/fanart people do. God, let's just hope Rukia didn't find the IIHD website that would be... Hell for Ichigo lol.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
oooo this is good. I haven't read a good Ichi rukia story in a while
yuzy chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Cute!Funny!Entertaining!Sweet!And many more!God!One of the best story ever!
2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very good story I hope it will lead to something devilish for ichigo I wonder what's he gonna do to rukia in the showrr
IchiRukiFan200 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Awh lol that's cute and funny xD Loved it~