Reviews for Salvation
Oh mein Gott. Deine Story ist einfach so fantastisch. *Ɯberreicht 10000 virtuelle cookies*
Sylvia ji chapter 39 . 5/22
I'm sorry for my small mistakes I made just now, when I reviewed for cha40. I am not familiar with my new keyboard. " I hope you can understand." The next sentence is" If I use some words..." After "I only get little time everyday."is"When I found..."I 'm sorry for these mistakes. I hope these did not trouble you. This the first time I use .
Sylvia ji chapter 40 . 5/22
I'm a Chinese girl and my English is not very good,but I was so touched by this story, so I decided to write something. I hope you can understand I use some words impolite or wrong,please forgive me for my poor English.I am a high school student in China,so I am really busy everyday .I only got little time I found this story ,I told myself that's what I 'm looking for for a long time. Everyday I read some chapters, I really love the way Connor get along with Daryl . Yesterday I finished last 4 chapters, I can't believe that cruel thing just happened. No sigh ,no warn in the story. Maybe death is the salvation to Connor ,but Daryl deserves better. He is such a good man that no one really wants to hurt him. I was lying on the bed in the dark, read the finial part of the story with tears on my face. At that moment I was dying to jump into the screen, sitting near him. Maybe this is the best ending, even though it is too sad. It's hard for me to image if that's not Connor but Daryl. I believe Connor would never forgive himself. Thank you for sharing this story. Thank you for all things you've done to Connor and Daryl . Thank you for everything.
wolf'sraingreatestfan chapter 40 . 5/21
Oh my god, I can't believe you actually made me cry... how could you be so heartless? poor Daryl *sniffles* ...but it was very well written and I could actually hear their accents as I read the dialogue

x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 2/11
I loved when Daryl said "stop petting the leprechaun" :D
WickedBlue chapter 40 . 12/24/2014
I think I've fist read your fic last year sometime. I've just read it the second time and I still love it. I love the way you write and I love the way you capture these two guys, their thoughts and behavior, and both also seem very in character to me.

It's awesome to read how their relationship slowly changes from hostile to a tentative friendship. Hopefully I'll find the time soon to reread the other stories in this arc, too.
Brooke Jackson chapter 40 . 7/18/2014
That was awesome and soooo SADDDD!
depressed-aggressive-unicorn chapter 40 . 7/10/2014
Jesus Christ your an asshole. I'm crying, horrible snotty never ending tears of pain. I don't think I'll ever stop. I really hope damnation has a happier ending, because I am not an attractive cryer.

Its like you ripped out my soul through my eyeballs.

That said, this really is a lovely fic.
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 40 . 5/26/2014
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Ah, they get on so well...
Kiraintheheart chapter 40 . 4/30/2014
I loved the story even if the ending sucks :) I already read the sequel 'damned' and becouse of that I am not so angy anymore. Of course you made me cry a little. the ending really is heart breaking.
duos-deathscythe chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
I am really digging this arc you've got going on. Going to go on and add the sequels to my favorites and review them as I get to them too. Very excited to see where you take this!
Princess Mofo 2012 chapter 40 . 3/9/2014
Oh my god I wanted to cry at the last few chapters but I wouldn't let myself. I felt lile I was there the entire time Daryl and Connor knew each other.
Elex Black chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
Can I just say:LOL. So now I recognize that for every five or so paragraphs of "I-hate-you-ya-stupid-irish-creeper-freak" and "I-love-you-murphy-even-though-I-can't-stand-your-incessant- 'I am not murphy'-tendencies",we get a sentence with a breakthrough into their feelings.
I am hoping they'll get past this because this seems to be a very non-profits friendship. But then, I am not a guy.
Regardless, I am liking this fiction and recommend it to anyone who has an interest in angst/comfort and comic relief (though I won't go so far as to say the laughs are heavily emphasized).

Thanks for sharing,
E. Black
Silber Schwanzen chapter 40 . 1/27/2014
My heart. Has stopped! Okay so I knew that you had sequel so I had thought that I had it all figured out that Connor would live and be happy and shit.
But NO. You turned my world into a burnin mess of heartbreak and 'I can't cry right now cause I'm in public so I'll cry later'.
Very well done. But you're a meanie.

PS. I'm totally ignoring this ending in favor of the one where Connor lives.