Reviews for Salvation
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2016
u dick :'(
MewWinx96 chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
So... Did I accidentally skip a chapter or something? I don't remember Connor revealing his past as a Saint to them. I mean, there was that small part a chapter ago where Daryl overheard him talking to himself, but it didn't seem like a big deal then (like he already knew or something). I'm wondering if I accidentally skipped a chapter since I keep switching from reading this on my laptop to reading this on my phone because I currently don't have that much free time to read this and I'm taking every opportunity I get to do so, so it's very much possible that I skipped a chapter or just happened to miss that part. Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.
Shinningstar1998 chapter 40 . 8/11/2016
NOooooooOOOoOoOOOOoOOOoo. God Dang it I loved this even the ending it made me cry I love connor and you portrayed him and everyone so well I'll just huddle in a corner for a bit now and read another of your fanfics after the tears stop... Thank you very much for making an amazing story like this!
darktardis.63 chapter 40 . 6/16/2016
Oh God help me. So in the sequel you change this ending, eh? I was wondering how the fuck you were gonna have them come back from this. Jesus. Well, onward to Damnation.
darktardis.63 chapter 39 . 6/16/2016
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck I know this isn't the end but still, God fucking dammit
darktardis.63 chapter 38 . 6/16/2016
Jesus fucking Christ on a Saltine, this is seven ways of fucked up
darktardis.63 chapter 33 . 6/16/2016
"...stupid chick flick stuff." Suddenly I'm strongly reminded of Dean Winchester, lol.
darktardis.63 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Alright, haven't even started the first chapter yet, but I have a very good feeling this is going to be one helluva ride. A full series. A full COMPLETE series. Do you know how excited I am right now? Oh dear God. Complete fanfic series are so rare, especially ones where each story is novel-length. Gahhhh, I'm so excited!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Suck sauce
Guest chapter 40 . 10/11/2015
Oh mein Gott. Deine Story ist einfach so fantastisch. *Ɯberreicht 10000 virtuelle cookies*
Sylvia ji chapter 39 . 5/22/2015
I'm sorry for my small mistakes I made just now, when I reviewed for cha40. I am not familiar with my new keyboard. " I hope you can understand." The next sentence is" If I use some words..." After "I only get little time everyday."is"When I found..."I 'm sorry for these mistakes. I hope these did not trouble you. This the first time I use .
Sylvia ji chapter 40 . 5/22/2015
I'm a Chinese girl and my English is not very good,but I was so touched by this story, so I decided to write something. I hope you can understand I use some words impolite or wrong,please forgive me for my poor English.I am a high school student in China,so I am really busy everyday .I only got little time I found this story ,I told myself that's what I 'm looking for for a long time. Everyday I read some chapters, I really love the way Connor get along with Daryl . Yesterday I finished last 4 chapters, I can't believe that cruel thing just happened. No sigh ,no warn in the story. Maybe death is the salvation to Connor ,but Daryl deserves better. He is such a good man that no one really wants to hurt him. I was lying on the bed in the dark, read the finial part of the story with tears on my face. At that moment I was dying to jump into the screen, sitting near him. Maybe this is the best ending, even though it is too sad. It's hard for me to image if that's not Connor but Daryl. I believe Connor would never forgive himself. Thank you for sharing this story. Thank you for all things you've done to Connor and Daryl . Thank you for everything.
wolf'sraingreatestfan chapter 40 . 5/21/2015
Oh my god, I can't believe you actually made me cry... how could you be so heartless? poor Daryl *sniffles* ...but it was very well written and I could actually hear their accents as I read the dialogue

x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I loved when Daryl said "stop petting the leprechaun" :D
WickedBlue chapter 40 . 12/24/2014
I think I've fist read your fic last year sometime. I've just read it the second time and I still love it. I love the way you write and I love the way you capture these two guys, their thoughts and behavior, and both also seem very in character to me.

It's awesome to read how their relationship slowly changes from hostile to a tentative friendship. Hopefully I'll find the time soon to reread the other stories in this arc, too.