Reviews for Salvation
ZombieJediNightwingofNeverland chapter 1 . 2/11
I loved when Daryl said "stop petting the leprechaun" :D
WickedBlue chapter 40 . 12/24/2014
I think I've fist read your fic last year sometime. I've just read it the second time and I still love it. I love the way you write and I love the way you capture these two guys, their thoughts and behavior, and both also seem very in character to me.

It's awesome to read how their relationship slowly changes from hostile to a tentative friendship. Hopefully I'll find the time soon to reread the other stories in this arc, too.
Brooke Jackson chapter 40 . 7/18/2014
That was awesome and soooo SADDDD!
RelapseWarrior chapter 40 . 7/10/2014
Jesus Christ your an asshole. I'm crying, horrible snotty never ending tears of pain. I don't think I'll ever stop. I really hope damnation has a happier ending, because I am not an attractive cryer.

Its like you ripped out my soul through my eyeballs.

That said, this really is a lovely fic.
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 40 . 5/26/2014
WELL RIP MY HEART OUT WHY DON'T YOU
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Ah, they get on so well...
Kiraintheheart chapter 40 . 4/30/2014
I loved the story even if the ending sucks :) I already read the sequel 'damned' and becouse of that I am not so angy anymore. Of course you made me cry a little. the ending really is heart breaking.
duos-deathscythe chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
I am really digging this arc you've got going on. Going to go on and add the sequels to my favorites and review them as I get to them too. Very excited to see where you take this!
Princess Mofo 2012 chapter 40 . 3/9/2014
Oh my god I wanted to cry at the last few chapters but I wouldn't let myself. I felt lile I was there the entire time Daryl and Connor knew each other.
Elex Black chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
Can I just say:LOL. So now I recognize that for every five or so paragraphs of "I-hate-you-ya-stupid-irish-creeper-freak" and "I-love-you-murphy-even-though-I-can't-stand-your-incessant- 'I am not murphy'-tendencies",we get a sentence with a breakthrough into their feelings.
I am hoping they'll get past this because this seems to be a very non-profits friendship. But then, I am not a guy.
Regardless, I am liking this fiction and recommend it to anyone who has an interest in angst/comfort and comic relief (though I won't go so far as to say the laughs are heavily emphasized).

Thanks for sharing,
E. Black
Silber Schwanzen chapter 40 . 1/27/2014
My heart. Has stopped! Okay so I knew that you had sequel so I had thought that I had it all figured out that Connor would live and be happy and shit.
But NO. You turned my world into a burnin mess of heartbreak and 'I can't cry right now cause I'm in public so I'll cry later'.
Very well done. But you're a meanie.

PS. I'm totally ignoring this ending in favor of the one where Connor lives.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/21/2014
This was a great story thanks so much loved it and cried like a baby.
TayCollins91 chapter 40 . 1/10/2014
Hello. I follow you on tumblr, and you posted a link to the prequel of this story. I am a huge Reedus and Flanery fan, and had always flirted with the saints/dead crossover myself. So I jumped on the chance to read your work. I have read some fanfics in the past that were okay, but I honestly was blown away by your writing. Especial with English not being your first language. I didn't want to put it down, and I'm only two stories in! I am determined to see this through, and will continue to follow your work. Hope you have a wonderful year!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is sooo good...I just starte this fic like ten minutes ago and when I look at how many other four that go along with this...haha I have my reading material for the next couple of weeks. Sweeeeeeet
Mama's Stories chapter 40 . 12/2/2013
wow, let's hope he really does not believe that