Reviews for whisper then bang
wickeddominatrix chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I first read this months and months ago. And honestly, this is something that comes back to me a lot. The "good guy" part is something that stuck with me forever. It's something that I lose my sleep over, trying to remember the exact wording. This whole fic is something beautiful and you should feel good about it.
MissQueenKirei chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was beautiful. I realy liked how you delved into Beck's character.

Amazing job!
mochafrap chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh god you wrote everything I understand about Jade and Beck. Thank you for this!
titlemecrazy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This one makes me sad and angry because I was basically screaming at Beck to go get Jade. Alas, that did not happen. Great job. There's a little confusion when the list ends and the story starts again, but it's not bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love all of your Bade stories. I really, really do.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
It was very powerful and heart wrenching. Well written.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
aldkl;akljdlk

Seriously this gave me so many feelings. I can't even control myself right now. Can I just say fucking thank you? Like seriously thank you so much for finally writing Beck the way that I imagine Beck. And portraying the Bade relationship so much more realistically than a lot of the others I've seen. Because I do think that's their problem, the fact that they are alike in their need to one up each other and come out the victor.

Everybody always assumes that Jade is in the mean one and while a lot of times I want to shake her and be like "Be nicer to your boyfriend!" I actually feel the need to say that to Beck much more often because it's the way he just doesn't ever seem to give a damn about Jade. And what the fuck is she supposed to do? Just sit there and be like "well okay I'll just go play with kittens over here while all these girls flirt with you and you just stand there and not say a damn thing"

Wow, I am ranting. I apologize. But only a little. Because mostly it's your fault with this amazing piece of art that gave me all the feelings. So I apologize but barely.

Amazing job, hope you write more soon.
xYourBiggestMistake chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Dear lord, this was perfection.

I loved everything about it.

Phenomenal job!
madeofmatches chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is beautiful. That's all I can say. Not really, but it's all I will say because right now, I'm lost for words.
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
absolutely beautiful. never really thought of Beck's emotions like this, but i love it. amazing job c:
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
So tragically heartbreaking. You did a great job at capturing the essence of Beck and Jade's relationship. I liked how you delved into Beck's character as well. Definitely realistic and in-character.

Great work. :)
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Omg that was so sad! But i love the depth of the thoughts going thru his head. We've all been there, letting our pride keep us from saying what our heart is screaming silently to the one we love and then there's nothing but..regret and pain which make crappy companions. Very cool .
hello-romeo chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Reallllyyy well written, i loved the part when Beck destroys stuff at the end, and your right, he basically has no emoations! loved it, keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
So I realize that maybe you don't update often 'cause you're really busy, or actually have a life. But you should. 'Cause this, and your two other Victorious FF's are fucking amazing.
Tawny-Fern chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
They should have a really awesome make-up scene tp pair with that really awesome yet terribly depressing break-up scene.

Please.