Reviews for At Different Ends
Best. Fanfiction. Ever
Lost in a World of Idiots chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Stories with real people aren't allowed. Either change the names to people from a fandom or move this to a site that allows it.
To reply, go to my forum "discuss"
Simone chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Waaaw! I feel like crying. That's how good it is! Love it!
commoner246 chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
That. Was. AMAZING
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
This is such a beautiful story that I was in tears the whole time!
What totally made my day is that my name is Cecilia too HAHA!
Great work I love it!
LarryStylinson101 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
I love this :) 10/10
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
one of the greatest fanfictions i've ever read...except for the epilogue, it wasnt my thing at all. but from the prologue to the 10th chapter, i couldnt stop crying everytime i reach the end of the chapter. ur storyline is beautiful and wonderfully heartbreaking. thnx for the tears.
dragon fier 20 chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
yay! i am sooo glad that harry isn't dead, that would have been terrible! i loved it, and i loved the ending! tho that makes it sound like theres no santa... jk. i loved it, and i thought it was amazing!
perri chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
this is crap
YAY chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
this is amazing one of my favourites omg do more larry stylinson and have Niall playa big
emilymusuras chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
love it so much
1D118 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
omg i cried through out most of this story cuz i kno wat it feels like to have the love of ur life die. i love how u ended it though. this is my new favorite story :)
Lovelise chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
I LOVE THIS ENDING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY HAPPINESS AFTER THOSE HORRIBLE CHAPTERS WHERE LOUIS WAS ALONE!
IAmADirectioner chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
HEYZA! This IS IAmADirectioner who HAS an account, but frankly is too lazy to LOGIN. SOOOOOO! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this story! ABSOLUTELY AMAZAYN! And etc. You know. But AWWWEEEEESSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOMM MMMMMMMEEEEEE!
Noooo longer in use chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Oh my gosh..usually I only read Larry one -shots but your summary was intriguing so I gave it a go. And holy hell! I'm glad I did! I almost cried a few times, laughed at some parts and overall, absolutey loved it. :') This is by far, one of my favs. It's right up there with Room 317 and 99 Days Without You. Thank you so much for this. It's made me overthink a few things and it's helped me make a big decision. Thank you. - Kat