Reviews for My Impotence
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Aw, love the father/daughter sweetness here. I always felt bad for Charlie since he's always kept away from her life ...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
No doubt, Jacob was a jerk about the motorcycle (and several other things).
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm not sure what to think overall. Its' cute and parts make me want to L.O.L, but there's also angst... I guess the only thing to say is "nice job"?
Burntcore chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aww, poor Charlie. At least Edward was trying to help.
MegsD2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Love Charlie's perspective here, he's such a great dad, even when he feels like he can't do anything right.

Great look at Charlie!
karenec chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You did a wonderful job capturing Charlie's guilt and feelings of helplessness here - I really enjoyed this. Edward's reactions to overhearing Charlie's thoughts were spot on as well.
content1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I absolutely love Charlie, and you do him so well in this fic. It is seriously a wonderful story. I almost wish you would take on the books through Charlie's view. :)

Wonderful job!
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Nice, and well written. You did a great job at capturing Charlie's feelings. I love Charlie, I dont' think he gets enough credit but you honored you

Liz
Rel8tivity chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Nice to see this period after New Moon, and very nice to see the moment between Charlie and Bella. Neither of them are very demonstrative with each other, so it makes sense for Edward to give her a nudge. He's such a nice boy! :)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aww this is really a sad story! Even though we see bits of Charlie during this time in the books and the movie, I don't know if anyone stopped to think about how the whole situation affected him too! Just shows what a great father he is!
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Always love to be in Charlie's head and I especially enjoyed him inadvertently torturing Edward. I could really feel Charlie's unconditional fatherly love for Bella and I'm glad that Edward prompted Bella to speak up. I hope it helped!

Great story, thanks for writing :)
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved this one shot. You captured Charlie perfectly (IMHO), and I thought Edward's response was perfect. As a parent, I identified with Charlie's pain and feelings of helplessness. Poignant, touching and a scene that SM should have included. :D
chele the original chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Wonderful. I am glad Edward said something to Bella. Charlie needed to know that he was loved and he did all he could.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/9/2012