Reviews for Porcelain
Love Of Blood chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
loved it
meg styles chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
God I loved it!
Its one of the best Larry fics I've ever read!
Keep it up!:)
Love NeoXx
LarryStylinson chapter 12 . 3/21/2015
Hi! Love, love love your story! So sweet... I CRIED.
You should post it on . They are fan fiction too, but they have a special section for bands (one direction fan fiction is on it, too) A lot more people could see your work! There isn't a category for it on , so not a lot of people can read your work. You should consider it. There's a link below.

/works?utf8&work_search%5Bsort_column%5Drevised_at&work_search%5Bcategory_ids%5D%5B%5D23&work_search%5Bcharacter_ids%5D%5B%5D207005&work_search%5Brelationship_ids%5D%5B%5D450395&work_search%5Bother_tag_names%5D&work_search%5Bquery%5D&work_search%5Blanguage_id%5D1&work_search%5Bcomplete%5D0&work_search%5Bcomplete%5D1&commitSortandFilter&tag_idOneDirection%28Band%29
Fan chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
Literally the best typos I've ever seen in any piece of writing. I laughed out loud at almost all of them. My absolute favorite was 'menstruations' instead of 'minstrations.'-I died

Love, love, loved the story as well. Keep on writing.
Megan chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
This was such a beautiful story :')
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
THIS WAS THE BEST SHORT STORY I HAVE EVER READ
onefrozenheart chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is beautiful, sorry, I wasn't bothered to login to my own account, but this is probably my second or third time reading this fic, and it touches me each time. I am going through some of the things you relate to in this fic, and it's absoultely amazing.
Calli chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
I cried. Only because this was perfect. I love it so much. Amazing job!
ImaginationIsMagic chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
This is amazayn...brilliam...phenominiall...fabulouis...ex traordinharry! What I'm trying to say is I absolutely adored it!
PinkWillow chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
I still don't get why they killed Ami
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
OMG SO WHEN I WAS READING THIS I WAS LISTENING TO PANDORA AND IT WA PLAYING IT WILL RAIN BY BRUNO MARS AND THEN I READ THAT THEY WERE SINGING THAT SONG AND I ALMOST DIED
MarieBates chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
Absolute perfection. I seriously cried like three times x3
LarryStylinson101 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
I seriously am in love with this fic! FANTASTIC JOB! I LOVE IT :D
Shebbzy chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY AT SCHOOL. This was so sweet and precious and Louis and ouch and Louis and Harry but I'm so used to him being hurt oh my goodness
legoman8797 chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
I loved the ending! Those last couple of paragraphs made the name Porcelain really stick out. I almost cried when they finally fell in love!