Reviews for bastard
ElleCC chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Really like "Mom really liked Mandy best but Ian likes Mickey best and that counts for something, somehow" and "And Mickey thinks that Ian's his favorite and that counts for something."

Two in-between, forgotten boys... kind of perfect for each other.
thepoopemoji chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I loved that! You should continue! You totally have both characters down, which is awesome because a lot of people turn them into pussies.
thepoopemoji chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
chrissyiscrazy chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
i really actually kind of love this. ive read all of your mickey/ian oneshots (at least once...) and this is probably my favorite one. their relationship breaks my heart and you write it exactly how i imagine them. absolutely perfect.
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So basically im sitting here making my way through your shameless ian/mickey one-shots and continue to be amazed at how gorgeous they all are. This was no exception.
joe chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really like your Ian and Mickey fic. My only compliant is that you write Ian too soft. He's tough too and he knows how to catch onto things.

I read one of your other fics where Ian cries about fighting with Lip I really don't think that would happen. Just a thought. Anyway please keep writing :)
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I actually sort of LOVE this oneshot.

How Mickey thinks that because Ian's there with him that it means something and that they matter to each other. I just adore these two together. You capture their characters so well.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
gkdsgsdsfk the way you ended it was perfect.

And the whole favourite thing. I could kiss you. HOW DOES ONE WRITE. But also, I loved this. I did.