Reviews for The Prankster's Secret Crush
Still Loving It !
Katie chapter 6 . 2/15
Loving it!
LiaLovesTheWeasleyTwins chapter 40 . 1/30
Loved it best story ever!
LiaLovesTheWeasleyTwins chapter 5 . 1/30
Ohhhhhhhhhhh it was Hermione of course ...I got confused by the H lol
LiaLovesTheWeasleyTwins chapter 4 . 1/30
Harry like George... HARRY LIKES GEORGE!
KKgirlliz chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
I think everything's good so far, besides one thing. Fred, George, and Hermione are all WAY out of character. Mrs. Weasley's personality is great, along with Harry, Ron, and Percy. I havent heard much of the others, so I cant judge.
Cupcakes crazy chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
HA HA HA! This was funny poor George though
Cupcakes crazy chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
Oh boy may they have mercy on Gorge's soul
Cupcakes crazy chapter 14 . 9/21/2015
I was laughing so hard and felling sad at the same time ... what a chapter
Cupcakes crazy chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
It was good
Cupcakes crazy chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This is HALAREOUS
PotterGirl412 chapter 40 . 7/9/2014
Wow. I hardly know what to say now that Inhave finished. That. Was. Amazing. You are an amazing writer and if anyone tells you you are not, they're idiots, because this blew me away. I feel all warm inside and happy and satisfied that they're together, and your writing and this story has made me feel wonderful. This is a cozy story of love, betrayal, and forgiveness, and you've portrayed those themes through one amazing plot. I started this last night and have stayed up until 4:00 AM finishing it, and it was worth every second. Keep doing what you do because you my friend, have a real talent. You should PM me sometime and we can talk. But for now, thank you for giving me this. Thank you so much. Eliza K️
PotterGirl412 chapter 38 . 7/9/2014
So sad. But such good writing! I'm really upset that this will end. But I will enjoy these last two chapters.
PotterGirl412 chapter 37 . 7/9/2014
Oh how I very much dislike Ron. He's being aggressive, rude, disrespectful, and he's a complete ****** and he's only hurting Hermione! I'm so glad George is there to protect her, and I'm so glad they're together and he can keep her safe!
PotterGirl412 chapter 36 . 7/9/2014
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No No No No No No No No! NOOO! Good job on this chapter you did a great job really making the reader feel the emotions you want them to feel, which is one of the best qualities in an author! Now I have to go read more and glue my heart back together bye bye!