Reviews for The Prankster's Secret Crush
Litfreak89 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Stopped here to post a moment, then I'll continue... Fred is OOC, right? I don't think he'd cut ties with George for this?
HarryPotterandGlee chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hey! First I would just like to say I love your stories! I ship Dramione but now I'm actually starting to like George x Hermione lol :) and I have a tip for you: write in third person. A lot of people like that better and it sound more professional :)
SlytherinGirl636
Dramione101 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Awww! I wish I was Hermione lol :) I've always dreamed of me and my crush doing that haha :D Anyways amazing as always!
Dramione101 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
OMG. Love it! Even though I ship Dramione I think this is awesome! I absolutely love George and I just love this so much!
naynn chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
I really like the pov format, but wish you hadn't used the twilight template of 'damsel in distress in need of protection and rescue from the adorable hunk' that we've seen and read in endless books and movies all our lives. Hermione is certainly not as soppy as all that. she's a stronger, more forceful character. and george could be a bit tougher here too. the reason they work as a couple is because even as rowling wrote them, they have great potential for chemistry between them. the idea is to work on that, not alter their personalities completely. And if fred and george are not on great terms, how are they simultaneously conspiring to open WWW, as the book depicts?
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 39 . 1/9/2013
Ok that makes more sence. When i read it at first it only loaded 35 chapters and it said it was complete. i was confused ;-) really cute story.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 35 . 1/4/2013
This story is so sweet. Why is it marked complete?
XxCupcakersxX chapter 39 . 1/2/2013
Wow I loved this story I honestly laughed, cryed, and sometimes didnt know which I should do haha. Great Story!
Fianna Hira chapter 39 . 12/25/2012
o no! i don't want it to end! please do a sequel!

PLEASE! ! ! ! ! ! !

Fianna Hira
Rosemary Lily Marie chapter 39 . 12/24/2012
This is the end... It can't be! It was so amazing! Will there be a sequel? Lease say yes! I loved it!
Julia Evalyn Love chapter 38 . 12/6/2012
I am still wondering if hermione is going to find out about our dear Gred and Forge blackmailing Ludo Bagman, great story though, very funny. Update soon!
MicaelaRisso9 chapter 38 . 12/5/2012
I love this FanFiction!You're awesome!Please continue with this,but really,i prefer the couple of Hermione and Ron,but it is very funny!Jajajajaj!Greetings from Argentina! :D
Rosemary Lily Marie chapter 38 . 12/5/2012
Poor poor Cedric... He always gets the short end of he stick! I loved it! Update ASAP!
Sh3ll0 chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Great story so far, i love it!
Sh3ll0 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Good description about George's feelings towards Hermione, well written, great job! :)