Reviews for Summer In The South
Hey when are you going to finish this? It's really good!
LarryStylinson101 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
I love this story! Please continue writing it for me. Please! I can't believe that you left us at a cliff hanger! I know they care about each other but I want more! PLEAASSSSE! :)
LarryStylinson101 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Beautiful! 10/10
crazysaroooo chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Omg this is the best fic everrrrr. I only just finished reading and i'm already dyyyyyiiiiiing for more. Please please please update. I'll die if not XD
1D118 chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Ok, I kno it has been months since u hav updated, but u need to update please :) I really love this story :)
ashleyblack97 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
AHHHHHH ASDGHFKLJL
Torn Apart Paper Yoyo chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
This is really good! Cant wait to read more :3
I've bad news chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Raven will probably say this soon, but she has decided to stop writing:( which means all of her fics will remian unfinished:(:( but their is more of the stories along with other stories on her tumblr page: Again, sorry to anyone that was hoping for an updaye! I'm just as sad as you! :'( :'( :'( but there are more chapters of this on there! And she said she would reveal the endings! Anyways, I hope your not too bummed. I know I am:(
Sorry again,
Lee
Lol chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
"You're not a life ruiner." -most untrue words ever said to Louis Tomlinson XD just kidding around but lol this is a great AU. Seriously. Can't wait to read more!
P.s.ILoveYou98 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Love this! More!
blackrosepb chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
this is totallyy awesome! you should update soonnn:)) and by soon i mean very soon:)
Lost In It All chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
This story is great so far! The writing is great and the plot I really can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Is that it? NO! RITE MOORE! Please? :)
CarrotGirl1D chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Amazing amazing amazing! Please post the next chapter soon!
Iminlovewithajerkbutidontcare chapter 6 . 7/22/2012