Reviews for The Agitation of Meditation
MoonlightSkye chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I would review the first chapter, but I'm so god darn lazy, I might do it later, or something. SO MANY COMMAS IN THE SENTENCE ABOVE! It's like I use them instead of periods, You know what I mean,,,? Weird, Who'd use comma's for periods,,,?

Okay, okay, I'm stopping, I won't do it anymore! But, any who, time for Paige's Super Awesome not ADD Review! Oh. I forgot to capitalize that not- No! NO! MUST DO REVIEW! Or something-

This made me laugh, which made me look like a freak. Did I mention I was at the library? Yeah. The place is packed to. Any way, Izaya was well captured in this (you write him so well... D: why can't I be as awesome as you?) and so was Shizuo. I really like the line about picking Izaya up like a sign and throwing him against the wall... Good thing they weren't doing something like weight lifting... Izaya probably would have been dead or seriously injured... Not that Shizuo would care or anything.

Bah. I shouldn't have read this. Now I wanna go watch Durarara and that's like watching Guilty Crown or playing Final Fantasy 13- okay maybe not as bad. I'm just kind of lazy right now. xD NO I CUNNNOT DO DAT! I HAVE TO FINISH HOMESTUCK IN ONE NIGHT! I got to Dave by the way. He's to cool for the computer at the library though, so I can't play it here (actually, I'm just afraid I'll get in trouble if the librarian (who is... maybe not really, okay maybe my mom) clicks over to see what I'm doing and someone says a word I can't type right now, but this makes my review seem very well thought-out even though I just got all ADD again but yeah, you know. Stuff happens.

Just like incest. It happens to everyone.

Yup. Um. More complimenting Jessica's amazing story! You should make Izaya eat tofu! Do it! I just wanna imagine him eating Tofu! That'd be like... amazing or something, I dunno. I mean, just think about it... Tofu, Izaya... yeah. Or something. I'm just rambling. And I don't even care anymore! Yay! Okay. 41 characters left until I make this like 2000 character long- oh. Wait... I just did. YEAH! Longest review evvvvvvvvvver

-Skye
Purianee chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
The summary made me laugh so hard, omg xD
WishUponAHoshi chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic! Keep up the good work, and please update soon!
Chelsea619 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
hahahaha oh god poor shizuo! XD YAY NEW CHAPTER :D
Tsuki ya hoshi chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
XDDD hahaha! Continue it! :D:D:D I like it! hurry! :D
theflamboyantdancer chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
OOOh! I want to know what Shizu-chan's reaction is!

Please continue!
Chelsea619 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
omg this story already seems hilarious, i cant wait for more chapters! soo please update sooon! :D
RedPineapple27 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Has crack!fic potential. Nice to see a fic with correct spelling/grammar.