Reviews for Birds of a Feather
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 1 . 1/1
Wow. I. Am. Pumped. :)
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 29 . 1/1
YEEEEEEEESSSSSS! I love it! I was a little thrown off by the whole RavenxYJ-Robin but I guess it works seeing as in the TT-dimension I almost shipped Raven and Robin after the Trigon incident. Also, I wish I could have seen a little of the TT-Tula meeting YJ-Tula. That would have been cool. But either way, I love how everyone got their happy endings. Lastly, BOOYAH! I LOVE YOU CYBORG!

(End of sugar rush. If you'd like to leave a message, please leave a note next to the passed out human here)
Engagement Ring Princess chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I just love the idea of this fanfiction! Ever since I haven't been able to watch Teen Titans/ Teen Titans Go I've been watching Young Justice on Netflix. I do remember reading this once not really knowing the characters that much but now I'm completely sucked into this story! Great work!
Superboy99 chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
Oh my gosh almost there. I'm so sad that this story ends next chapter.

Also I was being a ass about Batman huh? Sorry about that.

I feel bad for the two couples in the Titan group. They were both interrupted at a very annoying time. But it's worse for Robin since basically his father accidentally walked in on him making out with Starfire.
Superboy99 chapter 27 . 9/20/2014
Oh wait... But I already poured myself a glass! just kidding not old enough yet.

Do not pair Kalder and Terra please. I did like the birds of a feather part.

And it's nice to see Batman say thanks to the two teams.

So they are going to go home? I'll guess I gave to finish to find out.

Great couple chapters for the last I reviewed.
Superboy99 chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
I've been waiting for robin to punch batman for a while now. So much for father and son bonding. Looks like BB is going to need a few more rings than expected.
Superboy99 chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
I'm confused too about the reception of last chapter. It was really good chapter! Maybe because of the timing and place. Oh well don't care what they think it was nicely written.

Also...

Nanananananana Dickman!

So basically the new Slade minions are like the ink soldiers they faced in Tokyo but a way more updated version. How was he able to grow all these droids from one piece of M'ganns ship. I couldn't help but think "Trasnformium" from the fourth tranformers but I like your way a lot better.
Superboy99 chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Man I was sad but happy at the same time for Tera... until I saw old one eye come into the picture. Maybe she should have gone to the middle of the ocean wrapped a rock around the ring and throw it thousands of miles away from her with her powers. If she still has them for a few seconds while being turned into stone. But I don't know.

At least she tries to do the right thing again.

Now back to the show!
Superboy99 chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
Oooooooooooh shiiiiiiiit!

I got excited mid chapter when they said they were going to the league. I was thinking a couple chapters back why not go to there front door and knock at the watchtower but that was before I learned about the hall being in this story. I'm excited for next chapter.

It's the moment we've been all waiting for folks!
Superboy99 chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Kinda feel like the Titans are being way too outshined by the justice league by now. I feel like the titans need an edge over the league like something that the league doesn't have. It would have been better if you made the size of the league a lot smaller. They literally have more than a hundred members how can you beat that?(or something around that size and I could be wrong) just so there could be more of a balance in comparison.
Superboy99 chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
As soon as I saw this title I was like-

AND IN THIS CORNER!

At least they kinda came to a solution. She still didn't explain why she kissed Robin.

Wow the justice league is filled with paranoid people.

At least Superboy is actually being trained from a superman earlier than in the show.

And Batman is officially Dickman. I know I know bad joke. I'll be here all week.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Ooooh so that's the version of Batman and Batgirl your using? Got it

And on a second note... It wasn't what it looked like starfire!

Nice reaction from everyone about Tara helping Raven.

You know I think they did a good job in protecting the city. Ya the Justice League might have done a little better but there freaking members are OP.

Besides anyone that has a 1vs500 fight is going to have a hard time. Even Batman!

Oh yeah how did Starfire and Superboy keep the bridge up? I probably missed that part oh well.

Good chapter:)
Superboy99 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Damn Batman's a dick(no pun intended).

Don't get me wrong I still think he is a badass and one of my favorite heroes. But I think he is the last one I'll go to for relationship advice. Besides isn't there other demons, ghosts, or other Hero's(no matter what I do it won't stay lower cased) that have similar powers in the league.

Also this story is awesome so far. You have a nice mix of the 2 shows and I was like noooo beast boy don't die! I also laughed a lot with some chapters and others I felt it. Good job

I'm a little curious, which version of Batman and Batgirl is this from?
Superboy99 chapter 29 . 9/20/2014
I loved this story so much why did it have to end!

I'm not sure if my previous reviews came up. I did about 5 of them. I was not logged in at the time due to technical difficulties but still named it Superboy99. My bad if they didn't come out.

I really thought it was a great crossover between the two teams. Kinda bummed out that they couldn't just teleport between the universes more freely when they figured everything out in the end.

This story had happy moments, good humor, sad moments, great action, lots of couples, and it had a great build up and end. I guess all great things come to an end. Great character interactions even when they were at each other's throats. The characters themselves were greatly portrayed.

I was worried that the justice league was going to outshine the Teen Titans. However after Batman got punched in the jaw and the country was saved by the two younger teams and other great moments that happened. I was happy that nothing like that happened at the end. Even though each side got there jabs in I'm glad that everyone had a better understanding of each other.

The Robin Raven pairing I was first like huh? And than the realization hit me that's why he liked hanging out with Beast and Raven so much. That's weird but oh well.

The Terra "Mark" relationship was kinda wierd and also interesting since he must be a few years older in this timeline(conveniently for Terra;)).

Cyborg couldn't get a girl. I was on the floor when you said he was knitting while they were flying back home.

What made me laugh even harder was when Robin was 'observing' them and saying ravens letting bb go to second base! I haven't even gone to second base part. I died.

Starfire really does know everything huh?

Batman was a jerk but I like how he kind of made up for it at the end. Also he seemed to gain a little humor at the end. (I kinda called him Dickman in a few of my reviews even using the first part of the old Batman song). I said I was sorry for doing that though.

I'm happy that Clark apologized to Connor and became his father in the end.

Seeing everyone leave in the last chapter made me sad but seeing them three years later made everything up.

Well I tried to put everything in this review to make up for what I believe to be missing reviews on my end(topics were different and I could go on forever with this but I'll stop here).

Sorry for the jumbled mess of a review this was, kinda tired and it's pretty late. Hehe guess that happens when you can't sleep and reading only here and there.

Well see ya and I might see ya later in another story if you have one I'm interested in. Have a good one️
JasonVUK chapter 29 . 9/20/2014
XD Hahaha! :3 Ahhhh fantastic ending!