Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Jessica Jayme Bell chapter 29 . 10/9/2017
This was simply amazing!
I don't think I've ever seen the whole one team ends up in the other's universe written so well! It's simply spectacular.
MRAY 4TW chapter 29 . 6/26/2017
Yes, my phone is off of the charger. It's safe to turn the net back on.
Well, overall, this was a pretty good crossover. I know that the portal in the beginning was kinda cliche, but it did make sense. I guess the people who needed help in the off-world mission might have bought the farm, or so you would say.
The plot was great too. This was the closest I've ever seen Slade achieve total dominance, and it's all because of one damaging factor on the hero's part. This seems to be a recurring case in a few of a your fics, and you pulled it off well.
The spelling-grammar...um, no one's perfect.
Besides that, I guess we're all suckers for happy endings, but I must admit, I was pleased to see Terra so emotionally diverse in this fic, even more so when she redeemed herself. She's not all bad, but man, I think your writing makes both characters and your readers prejudiced against her. Guess that's it.
MRAY 4TW
MRAY 4TW chapter 18 . 6/26/2017
It is. Hardcore stuff, too.
MRAY 4TW chapter 17 . 6/26/2017
A little drink before the act, huh?
I must admit, this was a particularly mature chapter.
MRAY 4TW chapter 16 . 6/26/2017
Oh yeah, face off!
MRAY 4TW chapter 13 . 6/26/2017
Perhaps it would backfire if Tula returned with Kaldur'ahm.
MRAY 4TW chapter 10 . 6/25/2017
Billy? You're too young for her!
MRAY 4TW chapter 9 . 6/25/2017
The Batman? That's an old series. But the wise cracking attitude would be hard, I admit.
MRAY 4TW chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
Wait...the robot was halved at the waist, but drew a knife from it's leg? That's a potential error that badly needs fixing, or more specifics. But besides that, good chapter.
MRAY 4TW chapter 6 . 6/25/2017
I would like even more heaps if mush! You're good at it!
MRAY 4TW chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
I noticed. I hope you don't one day accidentally ship Slade and Terra together.
MRAY 4TW chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Yep. Speedy. But Speedy from YJ is a boss.
MRAY 4TW chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Well, I have to say, while the chappie is good, the portal thing affected by circumstances seemed a bit cliche.
Krusher chapter 19 . 5/30/2017
10 respect for Robin
Jinx chapter 29 . 5/16/2017
Still baffles me how Justice League is totally useless outside their own show, like in Teen Titans vs Justice League and Dark Justice League.