Reviews for Finding Their Way Home
Parks98 chapter 4 . 4/22
I haven't watched TT but was robin always a tight ass
Parks98 chapter 3 . 4/22
Yeah YJ robin is kinda a smartass...love it
The Nameless One chapter 10 . 4/11
I love you, because the story is quite good.
P. S. DaddyBat forever!
Airenee chapter 6 . 3/16
Hah! YY Batman&Robin FTW!
Emmy Rain chapter 5 . 1/21
I can hear this in thier voices. Very good, very good indeed.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 1/13
Um... out of the two teams NOBODY noticed that there were TWO Robins? Both with similar weapons, costumes, etc. though the Y.J. Robin is YOUNGER than the T.T. Robin if this fanfic is happening somewhere in the beginning of Young Justice where Robin is the YOUNGEST member of the team between around 11-12. *lol* I would have at least thought that the Teen Titans themselves would be wondering about it, ESPECIALLY if they heard Aqualad call out Robins name and scold 'Robin' for attacking without permission and then the Titans heard the OTHER Robin respond just before Young Justice made their escape in the confusion. *lol*
Kessy Rods chapter 10 . 1/7
I only watched a few episodes of TT, but I loved this! Great story! xo
BlueMoonChaos chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Loved the story! Thanks for sharing! Now that the Light's gone, think something else will pop up to replace them? After all, a hero's work is never done and evil never rests! XP
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Batmans' and Robins' arguments are funny. Like arguing with yourself, only your self (other self) actually answers back!
Justkindaannoyed chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS STORY
Sapphire Roz chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
This was the most amazing story I have ever read!
Cocoaflower chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
I'm so glad you involved Red X in to this; I'm barely concealing my evil cackling by now, I now pity Klarion for he has to deal with both Red X and YJ!Dick's scheme.
Immatotalalaskan chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Red X is Jason Todd.
Woohoo! My tied-for-second favorite of the Bat boys!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Oh my fucking god I've read so many crossovers between TT and YJ and this is the only one that has actually been well written with a fully developed plot that is amazing. Not to mention its actually finished. Plus I love that it actually has character development and the characters are actually you know in character. Finally there was NOT ANY OC's THANK GOD and the ending was about more then them just getting home. I give this story five stars and Im a hard critic. Only YJ/TT story I've liked. Im gonna look into some of your other stories since your such an amazing writer. Thank you!
SkyblueWaterChaos chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
YAY happy ending I love this story-"!