Reviews for Through My Eyes
Yeeha-Yeeha chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I love how you told this from three perspectives. And, how you cleverly used references from the show to strengthen and support your events. I want to read more!
Mogo Girl chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
A nice way to wrap it all up. Interesting to see the same story from three different views. Nice job.
Mogo Girl chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Very nice. Wish we could have seen them get together on the show!
Mogo Girl chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I enjoyed this. I was actually a little leary of it only because I usually don't like stories written in 1st person but you captured Doms voice very well and I liked it very much. I'm looking forward to the next couple of chapters.
Riabhach chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Two very good chapters - nice touch adding Hawke and Caitlin's POV's!
OldSFfan chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
The Hawke POV fleshed this story out nicely. Very sweet.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
String's POV made a nice conclusion to the story. Like Cait, I like seeing (or in this case, reading) String smiling and being happy. Thanks for capturing that and putting it into words. Looking forward to more.
OldSFfan chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
A convincing exploration of Cait's point of view during and after "Horn of Plenty." We see Cait in an action role in that episode, even though she admits to her feelings for Hawke. This is in contrast to the episode "Kingdom Come," where she is a damsel in distress. In "Horn of Plenty," Hawke says, after regaining consciousness, that he has to find a way to get them all out. Cait doesn't respond, "You will." She says, "We will." But you are also exploring one of the series' greatest questions, how Dom and Cait could get Hawke to give in to his own feelings. So keep 'em coming, please.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I really wished thing had gone this way in the show. I kinda felt that 'Horn of Plenty' was to rushed and would have been better as a two-parter. You know, I read some fanfictions first and actually thought they got together in this episode. So thank you for rewriting this episode and getting them together. Looking forward to more.
Riabhach chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Great chapter! Loved reading Caitlin's POV
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
800 pound gorilla in a helicopter! Airwolf probably couldn't even hold up her Mach-1 with that creature in the jump seat. Great chapter and looking forward to the next.
Riabhach chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great fic! Loved this chapter, onto the next!
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Robert,

Well done exploration of Cait's very interesting line in "Horn of Plenty." Your writing is getting more graceful and you are fleshing your stories out more. Good work.

-Old SF Fan