Reviews for Welcome to Cougar Town
Taylor9901 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
I love this story. I sure hope you finish it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
This story is soo hot and juicy! Lovin the characters. Edward sounds just soo juicy! If only there was a little more of edward to go around! Update soon because this story is killer awesome and I'm dying to know how edward feels about the momma cougar bella! Love the chapters!:)
MizzVicki chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
But 8 paragraphs up from the bottom it said she put on shorts...?!
Still funny as s**t.
Accountdeactivated2222 chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
i love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
wow,thats hot
mdsngrc chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Lol...I'm rolling over here. This is cracking me up!
pinklady34 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Oh man this is excellent...had me laughing up a storm! Love the relationship that Rosalie and Bella have! They r hilarious...can't wait for more! And Alice asking for anal lubes omg...no shame in front of his mother.
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
OH GOD! HA! ROFLMFAO! HA! I LOVE IT! HA! CAN'T BREATH! HA! SO! FREAKING! HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Nom5ter chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
This fanfic has me all laughing all over the place, I love your writing style :) Please update asap!
twigs66 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
looking forward to the next chapters...love Cougar Bella
GeeklyChic95 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Feckin PerrrrrrFect Story I Love It B And Rose As Feckin Funny And I Was Shaking With Laughter Reading That Shit! Loved It! Alice...Lube...Smh No Words II Loved :)
-Simba 3
Smusic chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
I wasn't sure I would like the idea of an older Bella and younger Edward, but this story had me from the very vivid dream. Update soon!
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
LOL! Isn't this a rewrite?
ForSheerFun chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
love this hope you update soon
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
OMG, I have no words to say! I am touched (snicker) that you would add my name in on the list of readable authors! You do know that I just sat through a passion party such as the one you described? Cause I did, got myself some new things...nothing like the mamadog93 tho :( Wish they would have sold one of those at my party!

Now...what the hell is she gonna do about Edward at her party with so much peen and plastered girls? I think she should send him upstairs, buy herself something nice and head up there to play with both of them! Just my opinion tho :) You do what you want with it!

Till next time...