Reviews for The Rise
midnightgamin chapter 54 . 10/25/2014
By far the best Sherlock story I've read. Sad, poetic and beautiful. Kudos to Mycroft!
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 55 . 3/31/2014
This story was absolutely amazing; definitely the best and most in-depth Sheriarty story I've read. I think the fact that you pin point that they are lovers before they ever even kiss, and that their games are more intimate than anything physical, is so perfect and spot-on. Thanks for the awesome read!
Evi15 chapter 55 . 5/18/2013
wha...*tears falling down like rain* You made this so realistic it makes me want to hug you forever and cry all over your shirt :(
Anonymous Fan chapter 55 . 3/15/2013
This writing was extraordinary. It far surpassed anything else I have read in this fandom.
JOKERSUTCLIFF chapter 54 . 2/8/2013
This story made me cry! I've read Sheriartys' before, but nothing like this! Thanks for writing it, my favorite Sherlock fanfiction forever! You had me obbsesed, wanting to read it for the fifth time in a row! Can you write more Sheriartys? It would mean the world to me! Oh yeah, this is coming from a legitimate Sheriarty fangirl. :)
itwasallgreektome chapter 54 . 2/9/2013
Breann chapter 55 . 12/9/2012
That was a really beautiful story. All the feels. Thank you.
A Starstruck Masquerade chapter 55 . 9/23/2012
I am still in wonder on why this fanfiction isn't as popular as "Alone On the Water".
This is beautifully written and brought out so many emotions from myself.
And the ending scene was absolutely brilliant. It's like a haunting yet beautiful image left inside your brain in the memory of Sherlock and Moriarty.
Kudos to you.
voldbunny chapter 54 . 9/21/2012
I've been following this story for a long time now, in my opinion, it is the best fanfiction ever written. I take my hat off to you sir.
For me, this has inspired many written works, and believe it or not, influenced some real life decisions, I'm so glad you wrote this, thank you for the regular updates.
Have a fantastic life! (:
Eby chapter 55 . 9/19/2012
The deleted scene, I think, was the perfect ending. It gave me a few chills. I could imagine it like a dream or something that is replayed into oblivion after their deaths.
This was a beautiful story. Very fitting for the consultants. Gorgeous. Thank you for posting.
Savia chapter 55 . 9/16/2012
As I recall I asked you in one of my reviews to write a happy ending to this story. Some would say the ending you wrote is everything but happy. I'd disagree. It's perfect. It's the only PROPER ending. I adore the way you showed the love between Jim and Sherlock. How much they cared about each other. How tragic their life would be without the other. How less tragic it was when they were together. Their death wasn't a bad ending. It was their redemption.

Thank you for this story and I apologise for my lousy English.
BloodyRosie chapter 55 . 9/14/2012
ha this made me laugh after the other chapters nearly made me cry
this is beautiful art!
crimeson-plasma chapter 55 . 9/14/2012
I absolutely loved this story and the ending you made. It's absolutely perfect for these two (despite the fact that it made me a bit sad). You did a wonderful job with this! I love this pairing even more than what I did before (and all thanks to you, yay! :D). I hope that you'll write more for these two soon! I can't wait to see your new works! Really, you did an amazing job with this! I adored it! _
Of Kings and Queens chapter 55 . 9/13/2012
Dear god, what is this story? I can't even... What is life. T-T SOOO DAMN GOOD.

Fuck, I wish I could write.
nbbucky chapter 45 . 8/11/2012
Woah this fanfic is amazing. I really want to know what Mycroft said. I can't wait for another chapter.