Reviews for A Getty Romance
cheshire15 chapter 32 . 1/31
This was too cute of a story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2016
sisters before misters :( normally i love hating on Tanya, but she's really nice here so i can't.

poor Bella? you mean poor Tanya. And ok actually poor Bella too...and poor Edward...sort of. Why do people find it so hard to take care of old business before starting things anew
JazzieJ7777 chapter 32 . 10/23/2016
This was a cute quirky story, I loved it
petmom1213 chapter 31 . 10/2/2016
So so good. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
Is he in the middle of a divorce like in Foul Territory? Or worse, married?
roxanne34145 chapter 32 . 10/1/2016
Loved this and I will have to get to the Getty at some point, as NY girl have not been to LA in a very long time.
Payton79 chapter 32 . 8/23/2016
Thank you for this cute little story. It was really fun reading it.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/27/2016
Wait, so now she is going to make love to Edward, when he is engaged to another woman? Has she no respect for herself at all? Of course he wants to make love to Bella . . . that is the whole reason he has been pursuing her. He is getting his cake and eating it too. When he asked when he would get to make love to her, her answer should've been, when you are no longer engager to another woman. Certainly not, yes please. *smh*
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
He's still stringing her along, grrrr. At least she is happy being second place to his fiancé, although I don't know why.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
He has no right to say he loves her when he is betrothed, for lack of a better word, to another woman. I can not believe he started anything with Bella at all. If he wanted her that badly, than he needed to finish of whatever else is happening in his fucked up family. He doesn't deserve Bella or her love. And, Rose is in the same boat and knows who Bella is to Edward, yet she treated Bella that disrespectfully. What a cold hearted bitch. Both Emmett and Bella need to run off together in this story. To hell with Edward and Rose.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/27/2016
He's an even bigger ass than I thought. He can't possibly care for her in the slightest, if he wouldn't acknowledge she was more than a co-worker. I don't care what is going on in his life, nothing warranted the way he treated her.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
Same review as the last one applies to this one . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/27/2016
With the way you wrote him being unavailable to pursue something further, earlier on, it is really hard to root for a Bella and Edward pairing. The way you worded it made it sound as if he is attached to another. These fun little interludes would be a lot more fun, if I wasn't waiting for the other shoe to drop.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/27/2016
Hmmm. What is he up to? I'd be running the other direction, if I was Bella. I'm strong that way though. I'd say something along the lines of, 'find me after you fix your life, I may still be around.'
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
I hope that the woman he is with, is okay with him doing this with Bella. I would hate for Bella to lose her job, as a result of him not being honest with both women.
2,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »