Reviews for A Getty Romance
Payton79 chapter 32 . 8/23
Thank you for this cute little story. It was really fun reading it.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/27
Wait, so now she is going to make love to Edward, when he is engaged to another woman? Has she no respect for herself at all? Of course he wants to make love to Bella . . . that is the whole reason he has been pursuing her. He is getting his cake and eating it too. When he asked when he would get to make love to her, her answer should've been, when you are no longer engager to another woman. Certainly not, yes please. *smh*
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/27
He's still stringing her along, grrrr. At least she is happy being second place to his fiancé, although I don't know why.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/27
He has no right to say he loves her when he is betrothed, for lack of a better word, to another woman. I can not believe he started anything with Bella at all. If he wanted her that badly, than he needed to finish of whatever else is happening in his fucked up family. He doesn't deserve Bella or her love. And, Rose is in the same boat and knows who Bella is to Edward, yet she treated Bella that disrespectfully. What a cold hearted bitch. Both Emmett and Bella need to run off together in this story. To hell with Edward and Rose.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/27
He's an even bigger ass than I thought. He can't possibly care for her in the slightest, if he wouldn't acknowledge she was more than a co-worker. I don't care what is going on in his life, nothing warranted the way he treated her.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/27
Same review as the last one applies to this one . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/27
With the way you wrote him being unavailable to pursue something further, earlier on, it is really hard to root for a Bella and Edward pairing. The way you worded it made it sound as if he is attached to another. These fun little interludes would be a lot more fun, if I wasn't waiting for the other shoe to drop.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/27
Hmmm. What is he up to? I'd be running the other direction, if I was Bella. I'm strong that way though. I'd say something along the lines of, 'find me after you fix your life, I may still be around.'
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/27
I hope that the woman he is with, is okay with him doing this with Bella. I would hate for Bella to lose her job, as a result of him not being honest with both women.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/27
Wait, does that mean that he is already with someone else? Is that the reason he can't start something with her? Why would he flirt and have lunch with her then? That is rather cruel of him. Maybe I was wrong about him after all. Perhaps that money he comes from makes him feel he can have what and whom he wants, with no strings attached. Poor Bella. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/27
He is smitten with her. You can tell from the way you are writing Bella. I wonder if one of his parents did not come from the money from which he is accustomed? Perhaps that is why Edward is so comfortable with her? Most people that come from that kind of money, just don't mingle with people that are not in the same financial bracket. And, a few are down right rude. I like that he is not only not rude, he is actually rather pleasant.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 5/27
He sent her a note . . . I'd say he has it baaaad as well. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 5/27
Awwww, he wanted to make sure she'd be at the benefit. Boooo, he'll be gone for a week. Since she has to be there for work, she won't be able to be dressed up, except in a uniform of some sort, correct? Simple black skirt and white blouse, perhaps? Not sure but, I would think that they would want the people working to be able to be recognized as staff. So, no beautiful ball gown, as she would blend too much.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 5/27
Oh, that is progress. I loved how she wants to go to the fundraiser and he asked if she wanted him there. Too cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 5/27
Oh, that was a lovely chapter. I really enjoyed her advising to stand behind the line. Very cute.
2,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »