Reviews for A Getty Romance
Oh my god...

Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Okay the way he treated her with his parents sucked, but his reasons for not going for a relationship suddenly make sense. He's not engaged per say, but there is sort of a promise. I just hope he's ready to stop being a coward and stand up for what he really wants with Bella.
This is to cryptic. I don't like it and have a feeling Bella is going to get hurt. If he needs to be worthy of her then why is he doing this... sort of courting thing with her in the first place.
I'm so confused. If he's not in the position to be in a relationship then why are they doing... whatever it is that they're doing.
crackupmonkey chapter 32 . 9/3
What a fabulous story! Oh I love it.
groovy519 chapter 32 . 6/11
Loved it!
athome Jo chapter 32 . 3/30
Loved it!
cheshire15 chapter 32 . 1/31
This was too cute of a story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2016
sisters before misters :( normally i love hating on Tanya, but she's really nice here so i can't.

poor Bella? you mean poor Tanya. And ok actually poor Bella too...and poor Edward...sort of. Why do people find it so hard to take care of old business before starting things anew
JazzieJ7777 chapter 32 . 10/23/2016
This was a cute quirky story, I loved it
petmom1213 chapter 31 . 10/2/2016
So so good. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
Is he in the middle of a divorce like in Foul Territory? Or worse, married?
roxanne34145 chapter 32 . 10/1/2016
Loved this and I will have to get to the Getty at some point, as NY girl have not been to LA in a very long time.
Payton79 chapter 32 . 8/23/2016
Thank you for this cute little story. It was really fun reading it.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/27/2016
Wait, so now she is going to make love to Edward, when he is engaged to another woman? Has she no respect for herself at all? Of course he wants to make love to Bella . . . that is the whole reason he has been pursuing her. He is getting his cake and eating it too. When he asked when he would get to make love to her, her answer should've been, when you are no longer engager to another woman. Certainly not, yes please. *smh*
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
He's still stringing her along, grrrr. At least she is happy being second place to his fiancé, although I don't know why.
2,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »