Reviews for Just A Spark Is Enough
I need more right now
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I like this story!
Dumdibumb chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is amazing! I would really really like to read a sequel, where Sebastian is chasing after Kurt and is snarky and rude to Blaine, and Blaine is just so so confused what the hell is happening, and why Bas don't flirt with him anymore and is so damn nice to Kurt, and Kurt and Bas keep looking at each other in a way that unnerves him, and again, what the hell is going on and why no one love him any more. And eventually Kurt dumps Blaine, and falls in love with Bas and they live happily ever after. And in the meantime Sebastian hits Blaine very hard right in the face the first time he sees him after this night, cause he's very mad for what Blaine did to Kurt. And this is my dream, to read something like that, and I better just shut up now, cause I'm probably babbling without sense. So again, this is amazing story and I love it and I love you for writing amazing stuff. Okay, I'm done now.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I'd like one where Kurt and/or Sebastian make it his/their mission in life to make Blaine's life hell, after this.
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I would love you to actually continue this. Cos Blaine is kind of an asshole and a jerk at times. Plus, Kurtbastian is hot on so many levels. ;P
Please?
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I wish this was a multi-chapter. :)
kimmysue526 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I would love to see this continued...just found your Kurt/Seb stories and read this one first and LOVE it! Have read other stories in TFT verse and Blaine scares me but I don't like him anyway (love Darren, not Blaine)

You are a great author and can't wait to read the rest you have put out!

Can I ask again? Will you please do a sequel or just continue this? Please...pretty please?
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
"Blaine fucking Anderson won't know what hit him." Haha, I loved reading that line. This was really fun to read! Kurtbastian is LOVE! XD
Naunet Elvina Amunet chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Will there be a sequel to this? I think it would be really cool to see how Sebastian plans to win Kurt, and Blaine's reactions to Kurt suddenly gaining all of Sebastian's attentions.
BringOnTheChaos95 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You should totally continue this! You've written it so good, made it so tempting, that I wanna know what happens next!

This was really good though! :)
Dbp chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Really love this one, would love to see that war. Blaine is a douche, and I can't believe Kurt went to him after that like he was in the wrong. Kurt should have dumped the condesending, attention seeking hobit. I hate Blaine and I couldn't believe it when he did that, after knowing how upset Kurt was after Karofsky stealing a kiss.
Dani chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
OH my god! continue it!o , I love it with all my heart , it was so beutiful and lovely. I hate Blaine and LOVE SEBASTIAN ,I am begging you!1 pleaseeeeeee!
Blob chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So good, this fanfiction is amazing! Please write more and update!
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Sequel? :)
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
a sequel would be so amazing...