Reviews for Conspiracy Theory
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Not even close! But I like it!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was quite interesting to read given the turn of events in the follow up episode. Not quite how everything played out or everyone was like, but I really liked it anyway. Right now I am sitting with a smile that simply will not leave my face. This was really, really wonderful. I liked it very much, tremendous pleasure to read. Just so, so delightful. "Yet?" Great work, I really liked it.

Mathilde
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I saved this until I'd watched both episodes because I was hell bent on not being spoiled for probably the first time ever in my history of castle watching, as I only caught up with the series in time to watch 'live' (as in from the uk) from 4x11 onward.

So, I had a little stack of alerts to work through, and I just had to say I loved your interpretation of their relationship and as for that last moment...I'd love to know what happened next! Brilliant, really enjoyed it as I do all your stories.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
someheartslove chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I got alert for this story a few days go and since I'm completely spoiler free it took reeeal strength not to read it!

And the second I exited my media player after watching the episode, I knew it had to be more then awesome!

And so here I am, grinning like a HUGE idiot. Thinking how Marlowe should just reshoot second part of the two-parter and put this in.

It's beyond cute and fluffy... Just pure amazingness. The baby food part, how Sophia told Kate there was nothing between them, but that she did have a crush on him, their kiss, Kate's reaction...

And the end?

AAAH!

Pure perfection.

I'm reeeally late for a class and all I wanna do is sit and read this one more time.

So, so, so amazing I can't even describe it.

I think I may be a little bit on love with you.

Eh, I'm sending this link to all of my Castle friends.

They'll love it too.
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
You've done it once again! Fantastic!

Now if only we could get a scene exactly like that!
Topsy chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Beckett whirls so quickly that the other woman visibly flinches, and she feels a brief surge of satisfaction at managing to at least somewhat unnerve the beautiful, intimidating woman that once served as the inspiration for Clara Strike. – I love this. Go Beckett!

Which somehow makes things worse. Because Kate can see how he must have fallen for her. She's not only gorgeous (her hair is perfect and she's got curves the detective has always wished for and a bright smile that any man would fall over himself to see) and smart (she must be, to be running this particular op) but she seems nice as well, truly kind. And obviously she and Castle had gotten along well. At least, the detective hadn't noticed any hint of bad blood between them. – Siiiigh! Poor Kate.

"We met, of all places, in a grocery store," Conrad says with a chuckle. "I'd just finished reading When It Comes to Slaughter, and I recognized him from his picture on the back. There he was, an already semi-famous author, with a jar of baby food in either hand and a mystified expression on his face." - Nice back story! I like it.

She's right of course. Some of Castle's earlier books did verge on the bizarre. Kate remembers the first time she read some of the scenes, wondering how any normal human being could have come up with these things. Of course, her partner isn't exactly normal, is he? – Haha!

Kate really does laugh at that, a little of the heavy tension in her chest easing at the look she can picture him wearing - mixed disgust and fascination, combined with the tenderness she sees anytime he even thinks of his daughter. – Aww! This is great.

Something stirs in Kate's stomach, a twisted feeling at the thought of the other woman staying on the phone with him for long minutes, maybe an hour or more as the author wrote. He'd done that with her once, maybe twice in the very beginning, before she threatened to shoot him if he didn't let her be. – Oh! I love this. Her jealousy. And the fact that Castle did that with her in the beginning.

The detective feels herself warming to this woman, and if it weren't for the something still niggling at the back of her brain, she think they could be friends. - Hhmm. That’s intriguing.

"But he was married," Conrad reminds her. "And Rick Castle doesn't cheat. – I love this.

A sharp jealousy flares up in the detective's gut, and she starts to turn away, but Conrad catches her by the hand. – Heeee.

The detective is torn between the feeling of violation at knowing someone was listening to private conversations between her and her partner and the blooming sense of pride in her alter-ego and what it reflects on how Castle sees her. – Love this.

"And those sex scenes between Storm and Strike?" Kate asks quietly. – I love how she’s not denying it to Conrad. She’s not hiding her jealousy from her. That’s awesome. That’s so this season’s Kate.

"What? No! We haven't...I mean, we're not even together yet!" – HAHAHAH. Whoops, Kate!

Just at that moment, a knock sounds, and the detective turns, sees that the door to the office wasn't completely shut. It swings open fully, and there stands her partner, mischief and pleasure written all over his face. – YESSSSSS!

"Wouldn't you like to know?" – Hahahahahaaaaaaa! LOL.
teelduo chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Great!
Kamyy chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love the end ! great story
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh my gosh I hope this happens!
Swannelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
loved it! thank you for bringing smiles all over my face :)
Imhereforthestory chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Yes, you have done it again. I am intrigued. Totally and utterly enthralled, and the episode hasn't even aired yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
LOL. The ending... just... I can't... so perfect an ending. Bravo.
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This just so begs for continuation. Such a tease Joy! Loved it.
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I haven't indulged in any of the sneak peeks or spoilers for 4x15 or 4x16 so I'm not going to dissect or try and pick out which parts of this are from those and which you made up - but wow! I seriously hope something exactly like this goes down in those eps! I love jealous Kate and her little slip with the whole "I mean, we're not even together yet!" was awesome! haha Also the image of Rick being so devastated over Meredith cheating and leaving him and having to look after Alexis on his own just tore me up :( Poor Rick :( So glad Kate got to hear those stories though - gives her more of an insight into that side of him :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
More pleeease? A two-shot with a very romantic caskett ending? :D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »