Reviews for LYLAS
too funny!
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Hahahaha "He's always been a wuss" LMAO
Greeneyedgirl313 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Aww I googled LYLAS and it stands for Love You Like A Sister :). Btw I love all of your stories! You always get the characters spot on while making them do whatever we want them to.
nikkithm chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Interesting and cute!
I'd like it more if I had any idea what LYLAS stood for... but that may just be me being ignorant
Someone chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
So terribly cute! I wish there were more P/A/B friendship stories like this one. I could totally imagine them texting each other like that.

Nice to see what life is like outside the Sheldon/Amy filter under which I usually lurk. ;)
Ann Riesa chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Love it! I wish there were lots more stories like this.
TimeLessWasted chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Aww...This was so cute. I could totally imagine their texts going like this! :) Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Cute!
MissLaurenV chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Naw cute Marisol! Loved it! Penny's texts were spot on - I'm sure that's precisely how she would text! Great job! :)
theophilusrex chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
what does LYLAS mean?

awesome story, as always.

my moneys definitely on you for writing shamy story 100

thanx for the great distraction from worrying about my life, exams, boyfriend and friend problems, etcetera...

your biggest fanfic fan

theo :)
XX4aXX chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Brilliant, and that's exactly what would have been said.
Mariabonita chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Pretty entertaining story! I wish they showed these dynamics between Penny and Amy on the show, rather than Amy's super creepy girl crush. The writers on TBBT have nothing on you, this is awesome!