Reviews for Warm Gun
isailhomoships chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Literal sobbing
Taylor Scott chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That was beautiful. I do wish this was longer, but as far as reunions go.. I think this was brilliant.
The reunions I see that have sex right away are usually really just.. unrealistic, something about the way you wrote it made it believable and I really enjoyed it. I found this because of the fan art on tumblr and I'm really glad I read this fic. Keep up the awesome work :)
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ok. Still crying a little. I might be ok. Thank you for not leaving it at the last installment.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
MY FEELS BRO! I cried though out a lot of it!
kala chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was just amazing. I have no words. My poor heart. Thank you, again.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice reunion story :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
heavily influenced indeed, lol. oh, but i do love that line, when sherlock first goes back to john. great job!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I liked your attempt to keep this close to the canon prose (at least that's what I thought you were trying to do). Your own prose, however, was poignant - I could really feel the ranges of grief John was experiencing. I liked Molly and Lestrade's parts in this - I thought it was necessary. Cheers!

Anya M chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
You're an amazing writer. You really are. And the tears rolling down my face prove it.

I've just read all the Stimulus story. I'm so impressed by the way you understood the characters so well. I have to say I didn't read the book, but... The way people told me about Sherlock, about Watson, about the bond between them... Your words describe all of this perfectly.

At first, I was just curious ; I started to watch the BBC series not so long ago, but I fast fell in love with "these" Sherlock and John. I just... love them. I love their friendship, I love their living together, their way of going through all of theses horrid cases, their laughes and the way they share... everything. And I wanted to know more about them, see more.

And your writing helped me with that.

This story has the perfect balance. At first, I was afraid you wouldn't... "end" it. But now... It's perfect. It's complete. From beginning to the end, you didn't lose, not even a second, the personnalities of John and Sherlock, how complicated their bond is, how John suffers from the feelings he thinks he'll never be able to confess, how Sherlock is... "lost" without stimulation of any kind, how hard it is for him to understand how humans' feelings "work".

You really are a talented author. The words are perfectly chosen. The settings are very well built, so you don't "jump" into an action of any kind without knowing where you're going or where it is set. It really is amazing how easy it seems you write it.

I don't know what to say. Because it's late, because I'm tired and because my English is not really good at that time of the night (if I made any mistakes, I'm sorry... English is not my native language, but I do my best !). Just keep going. I was taken aback. I felt every pain in the heart of John, every piece of desire from the both men. I felt pain, happiness, need, love... It was sent so truthfully right into my face that... I just couldn't stop reading. I had to keep up, to know how it would end.

Thank you. Thank you so much for these stories. Don't ever stop writing because you have the talent.

You make me love Sherlock and John even more.

In admiration,

Anya M.
Faith1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aw, very nicely done. _
Em J Loves you chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Yay you continued the story! :D

I like that you have included Mary's death in the story because this is how I imaged it will happen if Mary is included in the Series.

This is why I don't want her to be in the Series because we all know she dies and with Sherlock and Mary's death on his hands I think he would self destruct.

But a brilliant story again :D
NivalKenival chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awww adorableness!
BrittFaceNess chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
That last line killed me. Well done!